Need some spark plug reading help

well ordered a CCCI simulator from caspers, however I have LS coils so if someone can take a pic of the connections on their simulator I can make some adapting wires to attach

screeching halt. Cannot use the CCCI simulator on the LS coils, they would need to make one that is compatible.

After taking a look at the #6 plug again, the ring on the plug has no soot and the porcelain looks like it was wet. Did the plug smell like fuel?
I would fire it up and put a temp gun on the exhaust..after 30 seconds you should be able to determine a problem.
Like mentioned above, check the coil pack.

Also check the plug itself. I have gotten cracked plugs right out of the box before. Heck i would buy another one and just try it for 1.99 to eliminate the simple stuff.

TT I could tell I was not getting fuel to this injector as the injector holes in the intake had no rubber stain on the clear coat that I applied when I powder coated it. I assume that the gas makes the O rings stain the clear coat a greenish color. All the other injector holes had this stain, #6 doesnt.

20150213_154044_resized.jpg
20150213_154125_resized.jpg

this is what I refer to the green stain

Where these new injectors? Before you start chasing a ghost make sure the injector is working. Swapping the injectors around is not that bad of an idea. No sense in throwing money at it until you know what's wrong. Throw some new plugs in while your at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you happen to have another ECM you could swap it out with. Are you using your same engine harness from before or did you replace?

Well check your pins at least on the ECM if the car ever got any moisture in it can cause corrosion of those pins. I kept hitting a bump on my car a few years ago and the car would shutoff while driving. Battery wire straight to the ECM was rotting away.If your old injectors were working before your car got the engine redone wiring should still be working now. Either bad injector or electrical wire. Just check the simple stuff first and always check the new additions added to the car.

If you thinks it ecm or electrical did you use the test light to check injector pulse while cranking

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you thinks it ecm or electrical did you use the test light to check injector pulse while cranking

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
That is the next thing I will be doing to insure I have signal from the ecm. If I have signal, it points to gremlins, or a bad TR6

update

TR6 checks out ok, as I was cranking over and there were sparks coming from top of the coils arcing to each other
Spark plugs check out ok at 3500 ohms hot, 4000 ohms cold, no resistance from electrode to plug body
Test light is illuminating on both the #5 and #6 injector at the c111 plug into the injector wiring harness
Plug wire measures out at 800 ohms which the wire is 2.5ft long @ 300 ohms per ft....which is ok

I have spark, I have cleaned the injectors and as far as I can see they all have a fairly consistent pattern so I have fuel. The ECM is telling the injector to fire. I'm going to chock it up to a bad injector wire harness.....I guess IDK....