Need Reply From Brian/gbodyparts.com

ccandr

After 150 or so messages left with your "answering" service and no response from emails either...this is the only forum to get hold of you so be it. I know others have voiced their displeasure with your "order filling" practices, so let me add mine as well.

Here is a short list of parts PAID for and not in hand....
aluminum roller rockers
push rods
lowering springs
qa1 rear shocks
stall converter
head gaskets
In addition to these parts MIA , I paid $1800 for a trans that was looked at yesterday and was unusable- except for the case. Purchased a set of heads that were supposed to be "fresh" that required a complete reworking.

This issue has been "floating " for several months now and have grown tired of the excuses...shipped your stuff to wrong person, employees stole it , vendor out of stock, sent with employee to your place he didnt drop it off?, ect ect ect.......so it appears you have run out of excuses so you just quit answering my calls!

This needs to be resolved
John Johnson
Custom Classics and Restorations

After 150 or so messages left with your "answering" service and no response from emails either...this is the only forum to get hold of you so be it. I know others have voiced their displeasure with your "order filling" practices, so let me add mine as well.

Here is a short list of parts PAID for and not in hand....
aluminum roller rockers
push rods
lowering springs
qa1 rear shocks
stall converter
head gaskets
In addition to these parts MIA , I paid $1800 for a trans that was looked at yesterday and was unusable- except for the case. Purchased a set of heads that were supposed to be "fresh" that required a complete reworking.

This issue has been "floating " for several months now and have grown tired of the excuses...shipped your stuff to wrong person, employees stole it , vendor out of stock, sent with employee to your place he didnt drop it off?, ect ect ect.......so it appears you have run out of excuses so you just quit answering my calls!

This needs to be resolved
John Johnson
Custom Classics and Restorations

Bweavy@aol.com
1 e-mail in the entire time I have deallt with you PERIOD!
You seemed like a pretty intelligent person when I met you. If you call 150 times in 30 days 12 on a sunday etc.. there is obviously some emotional problems???
After calling 8-10 times a day because the only work you seeme to have was the GN.
I think Trans plus would & will get a kick out of there trans that is nothing more then a case.
I guess you also forgot to mention the 2 motors you have there & all the other parts you have beyond what you paid for.
No excuses. Stop acting like a 6 year old throwing a temper tantrum."That was explained to me by a very well known board member here" Use e-mail so we can document what you need & HOW YOU WILL PAY FOR parts shipped that are above & beyond what you paid for.

Now if you want to come here & BS about e-mailing go ahead. Post all the e-mails you sent. Buying a $2800 Hogan intake manifold for a 10 second car at best will show your knowledge or lack of. If you want to make this public we can.
I had enough lies & enough people in your area to back it up. The world does not revolve around JOHN JOHNSON Painter extrordinaire who now is a Buick God.
If you would act normal & call or e-mail a reasonable amount of times I would respond. After 12 calls on a Sunday & knowing you called from some one elses shop phone because you thought I was ducking you is rediculous.
No vendor & I mean no vendor will put up with a customer calling 6 times a day & repeating himself.

Now as far as parts being shipped to the wrong person you called at least 5 times that day to verify your parts were packed up. What did you do at 4:45 spoke with Kasci who is trying to get parts loaded up thru UPS & explained that she was shipping you the wrong box. She wasn't. You had her swap tags. I walk in & John that is where I was done.

You obviously are delusional. The kind of Person people distance themselves from. I should have realized that when you told me you called Jack Cotton & he would not respond to you. So I guess it is us & not you.

When you realize after 150 calls you can just e-mail & we can document this instead of your BS stories we can continue. End of story.

Once More because I'm sure you missed this on our contacts on the site,answering service,& being flat out told just e-mail. Here you go:

Bweavy@aol.com

I'll make this short , skip all the name calling crap. I paid for parts I never got. PERIOD! As for the parts you mention that were extra and not paid for, they are not on the car and awaiting return. Held hostage so to speak until I am assured that our transaction will be complete. When you have my parts together or my refund for parts not delivered they will be returned....

Spare me all the negative comments and just make good on the parts I ordered from you....It's that simple.:mad:

six year old ...hmm... now thats funny!

Well get into the shop this morning and no email / call from brian-gbodyparts.com . He had the time to post on this board? not to write a quick email as to how we can resolve our problem?

bweavy- "I guess you also forgot to mention the 2 motors you have there & all the other parts you have beyond what you paid for."

You had to send a second because the first was no good, and you can have it back along with all the rest of the so called extra parts- when you finish our transaction!

bweavy-"Now as far as parts being shipped to the wrong person you called at least 5 times that day to verify your parts were packed up. What did you do at 4:45 spoke with Kasci who is trying to get parts loaded up thru UPS & explained that she was shipping you the wrong box. She wasn't. You had her swap tags. I walk in & John that is where I was done."

I was trying to put a motor together and needed the parts you said you had and that i had PAID for. I requested that they be shipped and asked for a tracking number. The ups number didnt go active until the following day. What should have been a package of the rest of my PAID order ( that by the way you stated that you had) was on the way with a shipping weight of 2lbs?
After this you said that the parts went to the wrong address? guy they went to was on vacation? You should have those parts back by now? In no way did I request Kasci to CHANGE anything, REPEAT just wanted the parts I PAID for.

Since this ordeal was drawing out, I was forced to purchase parts not delivered by Brian from other more reputable vendors. So to you Brian I say I have all the "EXTRA" parts loaded up and ready to be returned to you PERSONALLY! Just have the balance of parts not delivered ready to be refunded to me. I also will be bringing that trans back to you so you can deal with who ever rebuilt it for you- so add that to the refund.

I WILL let everyone know how this gets resolved as soon as Brian contacts me through email. Since thats how we comunicate right?

bweavy- "If you want to make this public we can."

just did!

But seriously, did you email him after he asked you to, or were you just waiting for him to email you?

But seriously, did you email him after he asked you to, or were you just waiting for him to email you?

Yes indeed emailed after I was asked to do so. I think what you are forgetting is that I am the customer, I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get ahold of him.

Well CC, I am a business owner with an exclusive service much like the turbo buick world and if you were to call me 12 times in one day, not only would you not get service from me, I would call the others that provide service and tell THEM what an azz you are to deal with........or charge you triple just for putting up with you.

I also understand that you have customers to answer to as well, but one never slaps a fly from a friend's nose with a sledge hammer.

Well CC, I am a business owner with an exclusive service much like the turbo buick world and if you were to call me 12 times in one day, not only would you not get service from me, I would call the others that provide service and tell THEM what an azz you are to deal with........or charge you triple just for putting up with you.

I also understand that you have customers to answer to as well, but one never slaps a fly from a friend's nose with a sledge hammer.

look I'm not gonna get into a debate about what is true not true..this post was to get Brian to respond and handle this matter...which he did and hope that this matter can be resolved.

look I'm not gonna get into a debate about what is true not true..this post was to get Brian to respond and handle this matter...which he did and hope that this matter can be resolved.

It only took 150 calls in a month to sink in that the answering machine stated The BEST WAY to reach us is e-mail which is located on .....Well after 150 times you know the message by heart.
As far as getting in a debate I called you out & stated post the e-mails you didn't. You have done everything but e-mail. E-mail keeps dates records & times. That puts an end to BS.

Dabigguy in our business it is called ******* tax :eek: :biggrin:

It only took 150 calls in a month to sink in that the answering machine stated The BEST WAY to reach us is e-mail which is located on .....Well after 150 times you know the message by heart.
As far as getting in a debate I called you out & stated post the e-mails you didn't. You have done everything but e-mail. E-mail keeps dates records & times. That puts an end to BS.

Dabigguy in our business it is called ******* tax :eek: :biggrin:

email sent and you didn't respond....call me out or whatever...just answer the damn email...and I'll be on my way to Ahoskie...no BS

Instead of saying the best way to get you, say the ONLY WAY is email....also why not change your logo and replace the phone number with your email address....

hell why don't you just do away with the phone service and that should save you about 60.00 a month...use that money towards a blackberry that way you will always have access to the only method of communication with you...

Just a thought..

Instead of saying the best way to get you, say the ONLY WAY is email....also why not change your logo and replace the phone number with your email address....

hell why don't you just do away with the phone service and that should save you about 60.00 a month...use that money towards a blackberry that way you will always have access to the only method of communication with you...

Just a thought..

indeed

Will I receive a special tax break if I have 25 or more people serviced under the ******* tax? :rolleyes: