GbodyParts.com

CardBoardHero

Hello,

First of, let me say, this has been resolved as good as it is going to get. However, I feel that feedback should be provided.

On March 15, I placed an order for a Hurst Olds spoiler from Gbodyparts.com. Paid for, waiting for information. Three days later, I placed a second order for another part. Within a day, I received confirmation of the second order, and shipping notification. Concerned that perhaps an order was lost in the internet, I placed a call to find out the status of the first order. I was informed it just wasn't processed yet, they were ordering it from a third party and it would be dropped shipped from the manufacturer.

Two days later, I received a call, wanting to know the measurements, as they had two different spoilers. Per the website, the information was:
Reproduction of the rear spoiler used on the 83-84 Cutlass Hurst/Olds. This is an exact copy in every way. Just check out the detail. Mounts to the trunk lid by drilling four holes. Comes with the mounting hardware and gaskets. This part comes in a natural finish and needs to be painted. Can be used on any model of G-Body.

I informed them that it was for a 1984 Hurst olds. They said that was enough information, and proceeded to order. I never received a tracking number, until I called to find out the status a week later, and then received the part the next morning. I unboxed the part, and found it was at best, inspired by the real part, but was no way an exact part.

I called back, and specifically asked to speak with Brian - per multiple posts here, it was recommended to ask for Brian, as he would always take care of any issue. When told he was busy, I explained the problem, was told they would look into it, and call within two hours. Three hours later, I called, no response other than we sent an email, and they'd call, and call me right back. Three hours later, I called, no response to a call, they were waiting for information. Called at the end of the day, wondering if I was shipping this back, or what the results would be, I was no where. Each time, I asked to be connected to Brian. Each time I was told he was busy.

The next day, I waited until the afternoon, hoping Brian would return messages and work with me to determine what would be done. At the end of the day, I called in, was hung up on, then called back to be told "we'll order another, and ship to you, and send a call tag for the first one".

A week goes by, no information has been sent, so I called again, asking for Brian, who was still busy. No information was available, they'd call me back. The next day, the item shows up, and I was excited. I pulled from the box, and it was pretty close. I was happy. Then I tried to install. I learned (see quote above), that gaskets aren't really included. In fact, they're molded in place to look like the gaskets, but, was recommended to just silicone in place. I trial fit the peice, and it doesn't line up in the factory spot at all. I even tried in a spare original hurst trunk lid, and it didn't fit that one. Meanwhile the three partial spoilers I have (missing ends), all fit either trunk lid fine.

I called in, and was surprised as Brian answered the phone. I explained I had two spoilers now, paid for one, neither fit, neither was an exact copy. I was told he didn't store, it was news to him, he would have them shipped back to him, so he could look at them. He indicated that he would get fedex tags, let me know when they'd be picked up, and issue a refund. I explained my major concern was the lack of communication, and that I understood he could be busy, but a return phone call didn't seem to be much to ask. He said he would take care of it.

The next day, fedex showed up to pick up one, not both. I called back to gbody, and let them know, so they could determine what to do. Three days later, they picked up the second one. After ten days of waiting, I called into Gbody to speak to Brian again, and ask about the refund, as it had not been issued. Of course, Brian wasn't available to me.

At this point, I admit I lost my composure and indicated to the person answering the phone, that I wanted a phone call by 3 PM, a copy of the transaction log or the refund posted in my account by that same time and a return call by Brian, else I would proceed this afternoon to pursue other avenues of getting my refund, including any legal matters. I indicated that I didn't feel it was too much to ask for an apology at that point, and a simple return call.

While I have an email stating an refund has been issued, as it comes from an AOL account, not a business account, I'm not holding it to be accurate until the refund has been posted in my account. Brian never returned my call, and in fact, when I called in to speak to him, was told pointedly, he wasn't going to speak to me.

So, while the matter may be resolved, here's my feedback. I honestly expected that of all places, a vendor supporting the board, wouldn't be my first negative experience purchasing anything. Especially for someone who operates a retail business.

Thank you for your time reading.

Well sorry to hear that you had issues, but my friend, don't think you are the only one. So now be prepared to be bashed by all of his friends and faithful followers.

I have had a issue with him and he refused to fix the issue and even to the point, refuses to do business with me ever again because I told him that my next purchase from him will be in form of credit card. Read my link.. http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/g-body-parts-get-your-act-together.363372/

Now look up Mike McCoy:

Read this article, This is where it began with Mike and Brian -
http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/5000-gets-2-regals-my-used-parts-inventory.187165/

All said in done, Just say there are legal issues......

I took your 40 minute phone call like a man but I am not going to be spoken to like that again. I took the parts back that were drop shipped by our manufacturer & refunded you.
I do not have control over when fed ex will show up. We called & I do not have the driver's phone #. Your time line is way off. We spoke the end of last week.
You have been refunded when the parts were returned. I even agreed they were sub par.

Gaston your head liner is laying here still shall I take a video? Who would deal with you when I wasn't the only vendor that had a problem with you. Please read the link. I love the acting.
Between me & mc coy you have no idea what is going on or has in the past.

You both have a lot in common.

Brian, it seems as two people have almost identical experiences with you and the service. And we are not the only ones. Others don't want to say anything about it, cause they need what you sell. Other thing, I never have bought from this JOHNDEERGN (the other vendor) that stated I was hard to deal with. Show the receipts.... Cause that would be fraud and forgery. People need to get what they pay for and with service.

Ok, go ahead and take a video of the headliner and what a piece of shit it was. That is on you.

Now with the other vendors I deal with, there are good relations. I bought from Eric Marshall, Highway Star, RJC, GN1 Performance, GNS Performance, CASPERS, Full Throttle and several board members. Which of all of us have had great business transactions and their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Highly recommend them to everyone!

What gets me is that everyone has this great hype about your quality of service is far from none, but then you lash out at your customers. And when they share their experience with other members it is like someone is STEALING, yes I said STEALING parts from you. Come on. Maybe since you are a business and vendor, people should take the complaints to GM HIGH TECH mag or BBB. Hope you have a good night!
God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Actually it was Bob Hebert, not Ty but that's fine.
I never said stealing, malicious destruction yes.
The head liner had poped back out except where things were placed on it, but I am not re-hashing this. We took back the malicously destroyed head liner, you got an Emmy it's all good.
We drop shipped his parts he was un happy we took them back with a full refund. Yes it sounds familiar but he didn't destroy anything.
28,000 plus customers not just Buick guys & we are doing great compared to complaints.
New parts coming out that are needed as well.
You have a good Night as well & God Bless.

I am done with my car and don't need any of his parts... I know and have probley spent more then anyone person on this site...... Out of the hundreds of people that have used G-body parts...... You to seem to find each other and want to team up on this guy...... I have had shipping delays and things that were on back order...... I think mr. weavy is a stand up guy and has ran a good business.... I understand that you had problems and he took care of it and even had the mind to agree that he part was not up to pare...... Cut the guy some slack and if he took care of it you should not mess with this mans income ..... This is how he feeds his family....... You two are way out of line...... You need to thing about what you do and say and how it effects people...... Thanks

Hello,

First, i have not teamed up with anyone as it has been mentioned. In fact, i had read the previous feedback, and as i had other transactions that went fairly smoothly, i elected to continue to use gbodyparts. I had every reason to expect great service.

When I ran into an issue, i took the advice of everyone in that other thread, and called to speak with Brian. I personally am not a fan of using email back and forth. I prefer a phone call wherever possible. As it was a business, calling a business line posted did not appear out of line.

Brian - i am sorry. I stated 10 days. In fact it was April 3rd at 4:31 pm we spoke. It was just over 8 days, not 10. That part lf the timeline was not clear, as it was 8 days from our communication before i called back, and that included the time where fedex was picking up parts. I called as fedex picked up parts, so you knew what was going on, and knew when tneynhad picked up items.

However, in the interest of clarity, it was also a 17 minute phone call, not a 40 minute call, and you spent at least a third of that telling me about your upcoming products. Please acknowledge at least that.

And, yes, i did state that if i didnt have resolutions, I was going to provide negative feedback. I have no doubts, had my transaction turned out to be fraudulant, you would have followed a similar course in trying to reach me, contact me, and then provide feedback on this forum as well. I believe you would have stated the same in an effort to get resolution.

As stated, Brian did provide resolution. While he has stated i could have emailed him, that is true. Also, he could have emailed me as well with updates as well.

Brian, I fully apologize if you feel I was overly belligerent, and please convey to your employees if you so wish. My largest issue, as stated in our 17 minute call, was the one sided communication.

Would I order again from gbodyparts? I dont know. I believe I would consider, but honestly would call or email prior to purchase to get more details. I have recommended gbodyparts to multiple individuals.

With this said, I would welcome Brians reply, and hope afterwards, perhaps this thread could be closed, to prevent further confusion.

Are we good Brian?

Well sorry to hear that you had issues, but my friend, don't think you are the only one. So now be prepared to be bashed by all of his friends and faithful followers.

I have had a issue with him and he refused to fix the issue and even to the point, refuses to do business with me ever again because I told him that my next purchase from him will be in form of credit card. Read my link.. http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/g-body-parts-get-your-act-together.363372/

Now look up Mike McCoy:

Read this article, This is where it began with Mike and Brian -
http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/5000-gets-2-regals-my-used-parts-inventory.187165/

All said in done, Just say there are legal issues......
Next time you jump into someone else's thread in the feedback section like this you will get a time out. This isn't your thread and this isn't the first time you've done this. It's up to the 2 people involved to settle any issues and not have it poluted by you or anyone else. If the person doesn't respond that on their head, but your BS will stop at this point, period!

Hello,

First, i have not teamed up with anyone as it has been mentioned. In fact, i had read the previous feedback, and as i had other transactions that went fairly smoothly, i elected to continue to use gbodyparts. I had every reason to expect great service.

When I ran into an issue, i took the advice of everyone in that other thread, and called to speak with Brian. I personally am not a fan of using email back and forth. I prefer a phone call wherever possible. As it was a business, calling a business line posted did not appear out of line.

Brian - i am sorry. I stated 10 days. In fact it was April 3rd at 4:31 pm we spoke. It was just over 8 days, not 10. That part lf the timeline was not clear, as it was 8 days from our communication before i called back, and that included the time where fedex was picking up parts. I called as fedex picked up parts, so you knew what was going on, and knew when tneynhad picked up items.

However, in the interest of clarity, it was also a 17 minute phone call, not a 40 minute call, and you spent at least a third of that telling me about your upcoming products. Please acknowledge at least that.

And, yes, i did state that if i didnt have resolutions, I was going to provide negative feedback. I have no doubts, had my transaction turned out to be fraudulant, you would have followed a similar course in trying to reach me, contact me, and then provide feedback on this forum as well. I believe you would have stated the same in an effort to get resolution.

As stated, Brian did provide resolution. While he has stated i could have emailed him, that is true. Also, he could have emailed me as well with updates as well.

Brian, I fully apologize if you feel I was overly belligerent, and please convey to your employees if you so wish. My largest issue, as stated in our 17 minute call, was the one sided communication.

Would I order again from gbodyparts? I dont know. I believe I would consider, but honestly would call or email prior to purchase to get more details. I have recommended gbodyparts to multiple individuals.

With this said, I would welcome Brians reply, and hope afterwards, perhaps this thread could be closed, to prevent further confusion.

Are we good Brian?

I have a timer on my phone & it said over 40 minutes but that really wasn't the problem. You needed to vent & I allowed you to do so even if it was 15 minutes. I had just hung up the phone with a spoiler manufacturer. That was the new product I was working on.

In the interest of Clarity you pretty much told me you were never buying from me again & you would bash me on every board. Trust me your not the first person to vent on me & never do business with me again & to see an order on line a week later.
perfect example: http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_r...d=127&osCsid=f2e8bf51cf16dd6b36e2f379ca77e508

Life is too short for a lot of this drama. So I am not going to bicker over the dates & the time can we both agree on that?

It wasn't me who heard your phone conversation. Michael who worked as a professional salesperson for PTE, took business management, & sales in College pretty much told me you were one of the most belligerent customers he ever dealt with. I said Michael you can't tell me that & put me on the phone with the customer. I will not handle myself the way I should.

Long story short I am good. I know you read the responses on other posts on the other site as well.
http://www.gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=37005

Maybe this gave you a little insite why I have had problems coming to the phone lately. I saw your #, knew you were upset, & still answered that has to say something right?

The best way to reach me honestly during this re manufacturing process honestly right now is e-mail. This is behind me as far as I am concerned. If there is anything I can do for you in the future just ask.

Brian, it seems as two people have almost identical experiences with you and the service. And we are not the only ones. Others don't want to say anything about it, cause they need what you sell. Other thing, I never have bought from this JOHNDEERGN (the other vendor) that stated I was hard to deal with. Show the receipts.... Cause that would be fraud and forgery. People need to get what they pay for and with service.

Ok, go ahead and take a video of the headliner and what a piece of shit it was. That is on you.

Now with the other vendors I deal with, there are good relations. I bought from Eric Marshall, Highway Star, RJC, GN1 Performance, GNS Performance, CASPERS, Full Throttle and several board members. Which of all of us have had great business transactions and their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Highly recommend them to everyone!

What gets me is that everyone has this great hype about your quality of service is far from none, but then you lash out at your customers. And when they share their experience with other members it is like someone is STEALING, yes I said STEALING parts from you. Come on. Maybe since you are a business and vendor, people should take the complaints to GM HIGH TECH mag or BBB. Hope you have a good night!
God Bless

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

WTF are you talking about? I am not a vendor, nor ever sold anything to you.

WTF are you talking about? I am not a vendor, nor ever sold anything to you.
I'll be the first to say Ty might sell you a tractor to plow your fields or maybe a combine for harvesing, but he aint no vendor.o_O Of course, one legged strippers are another story for him to go into.:eek: He is a traveling salesman after all.:p:D

I'll be the first to say Ty might sell you a tractor to plow your fields or maybe a combine for harvesing, but he aint no vendor.o_O Of course, one legged strippers are another story for him to go into.:eek: He is a traveling salesman after all.:p:D
Good one
LMFAO