Brian at GBODYPARTS.com

Glenn_A

I've given Brian some great feedbacks in the past...so here's another. Yesterday I drove up to visit his new business in PA, which I helped him and the few cars he had move there a little over a year ago. Well I'm here to tell you that I was floored at how he has grown. He must of easily had 50-65 cars up there and it was like a school field trip seeing all the possible combinations Buick made Turbo Regals. He had one white turbo regal with the half landau roof, opera lights at the quarter windows, cornering lamps on the fenders, twilight sentinnel, tan leather interior.....He has rows and rows of duplicate parts of everything in those old turkey barns. There cannot possibly be any Turbo Regal owner in the country that needs something that Brian would'nt have....and to top it off, he has one helluva NOS inventory as well as re-engineered stuff of obsolete items to ensure accuracy on any resto project. Man, it was like Christmas in August looking at all the stuff on my wish list. My 87 bone stocker is in desparate need of relief from an old sagging dryrot headliner. Brian had this stack of every possible color of these ABS plastic tubs with the accurate color material for headliners. These after market items simply pop into place of the original flimsy fiber boards. So, if any of you guys are close enough to make a trip to the farm, it's well worth it for something to do for the day and hang out and get a personal "nickel" tour......PS, bring your shopping list and a case of Corona,(to butter 'em up ;)

Where was the Corona man? Even my customers from D.C. know to do that LOL!
Glad to see that GN looking nice as compared to when I saw it on blocks 3 years ago.

And a great friend to have too :D

Brian will be the one to keep us in parts for many years to come, we are lucky to have him in our community!