Need help with scanmaster readings...

GNguy

U aint that big
Hi guys, I got my car back not too long ago and I have been monitoring my SM readings since I got it back. they all look normal except my BL reading, in park they are pegged at 144 and driving around they go any where from 135-144, how bad is this? My numbers at WOT are good, my 02 are in 780-820 range, and normal driving around they bounce around like usual...any ideas? thanks!

It's high but if your chip goes to 150 or 160 the computer is still in control. You said you recently got the car back - what was done to it? Reason I ask is that I was working on my car, went for a drive and noticed the BLMs were very high. I hit the cruise control and nothing happened - I forgot to hook-up the vacume line going to the cruise control. Plugged it back in and BLMs fell back into the 128 - 131 range.

Thanks XLR8, my car does not have CC, Im thinking its a vac line too, will it hurt anything to drive it around this lean?

Vacuum leak. Mine was very high and the cause was from the plenum bolts were a little loose.