Need help....What size do I need....

Sixstringterror

I am going to buy some stainless flex hose and -an fittings and was wondering if anybody could tell me what size fittings and diameter flex I will need running into an aftermarket trans cooler. I was also wandering what I would need to build two oil cooler lines out of -an fittings and what diameter flex. Also, would a trans cooler work for the oil cooler instead of using the radiator? Lets see how long this takes for the experts to get me on my way......TIA....Tim

I am going to buy some stainless flex hose and -an fittings and was wondering if anybody could tell me what size fittings and diameter flex I will need running into an aftermarket trans cooler. I was also wandering what I would need to build two oil cooler lines out of -an fittings and what diameter flex. Also, would a trans cooler work for the oil cooler instead of using the radiator? Lets see how long this takes for the experts to get me on my way......TIA....Tim

Some use only external coolers. I recommend running fluid through the radiator 1st to help bring it up to operating temp, especially in cooler weather, then thru an external cooler.
The plate type coolers are better than the tube & fin type that resemble an A/C condenser. TruCool LPD, Long LPD, B&M etc.. Lots of kits here.>>>>
Transmission coolers by Hayden, Tru cool, & Derale: Bulkpart transmission parts

AN-6 line & fittings for cooler, 90* or 45* fittings @ trans.
Todd