Need gasket rebuild kit and head gaskets

Walt03

I need the best place to get the best quality at the best price for a rebuild kit.
I have Duttweiler's oil pan gasket already but thats all.

I'll be in BG tomorrow but don't know what vendors will be there.

What vendor do I need to see to get what I need to put my new motor together?
Thx

Kirban's and Postons both have gasket sets for the turbo cars. They are set up in the vendors section.

Try naparts.com, or any vendor on this site.

Do NOT use ROL head gaskets. ROL gaskets for everything else is good, but their head gaskets are fodder for head aches, and frustration. They plain do NOT work. PERIOD!

I have a couple sets of FelPro-9441 PT ( Permanent Torque) head gaskets-unopened brand new- make offer. better than stock.

Just get some Fel Pro head gaskets, an Intake gasket that is not included in most kits anyway, and front cover. With your oil pan gasket you will be fine unless you took apart the upper plenum and even then the Intake might come with the plenum but not sure about the plenum gasket...

Gaskets

Hi,
If you want close to the cheapest prices, try Summit.Others may beat their price, but not by much, and service is great. I also use Kirban and Poston,our sponsors, when I can. Both suppliers are pretty decent, price and service wise.
You haven't stated your model year, and there is a big difference between the hotair and intercooled gasket sets.I ended up with an early set for my '87 powered '83, called Summit back, they said Oh, sorry about that, but you didn't specify. I assured them I had specified,and they told me there would be an additional charge for the correct set.I told them I had probably spent 10K with them in the last 2 years, and they decided to make it right for me,so I'm happy. That was the only problem I have ever had with them.
Don't buy any off brands, stick with Felpro or ROC. I don't like the Detroit gasket sets I have been exposed to, very cheap. Maybe they have a premium line, but I have not used it.
Finally,Permatex sells good stuff, avoid imitaters. I like the Right Stuff,very high quality assembly silicone. I do find the high dollar can continuously annoying;I have had two breakages of the nozzle, but my commercial guy has warrantied both.At $17 a can, they need to keep me happy!
After all that work with configuration and machining. assembly gets to be the fun part, so HAVE fun! The best of luck with your project!