need FGT custom rim backspace dimensions

BKLYN2FLORIDA

wassup People

I have a set of non-dimpled GTA rear rims and have been looking for a local company that cuts the GTA rims and re-rims (is that a word..lol) then to a 10 inch wide rim, which i finally found a place in Miami.
they charge $250 per rim. they do 8 inch to 12 inch

My question is does anyone know what would be a good backspacing that i should do in order to put the widest tire on a 10inch wide rim without having rubbing issues from the inner wall or outter fender lip. It is only going to be the rear tires. and looking for the maximum lips on the outside of the rim.

thanks

opps meant GTA in the header..lol

Can't help on the backspace but there are a few guys with the 10" GTA on here.

But...can you keep me updated with how it turns out? I might be going that route if your local place works out.

Thanks,
Mike

My question is does anyone know what would be a good backspacing that i should do in order to put the widest tire on a 10inch wide rim without having rubbing issues from the inner wall or outter fender lip. It is only going to be the rear tires. and looking for the maximum lips on the outside of the rim.

thanks

I used to have some GTA 10" wide wheels on my GN for a while and they had a rear spacing of 4.25". There wasn't any rubbing anywhere (wheel lip or frame) with these using some M&H 275-55-16 drag radials...Below is a picture to show how it looked...Hope this helps!

good luck,

Claude. :wink: