need brake service

stock87

Anybody know of a good shop in the San Diego area that can do a brake service... stock powermaster system. I know the front pads need to be replaced and I have new pads and rotors ready to be installed. I'm looking for a place that'll install these parts and not give me a hard time about bringing my own parts. Thanks!

Do it your self

Most, if not all shops wont want to do the job with your parts. It's not that hard of a job. In about the same time it takes to drop off and pick up your car at the shop, you could have put them on for free. Find someone to help you if needed. I'm kinda far away, but should be home working on my GN this weekend if you want to bring it by.

Good luck...

Mike

I'm in SD. I can help you if you bring the car to my place. (pm for details) Should not take long at all...

I'm in SD. I can help you if you bring the car to my place. (pm for details) Should not take long at all...

I think by "good shop" he ment somewhere were "compitant techs" would do the work..... I think that disqualifies you :D ..... but if he needs his car washed, he will get back to you Im sure :wink:

Anybody know of a good shop in the San Diego area that can do a brake service... stock powermaster system. I know the front pads need to be replaced and I have new pads and rotors ready to be installed. I'm looking for a place that'll install these parts and not give me a hard time about bringing my own parts. Thanks!
As a both past & present shop owner I tell you that there is a serious liability when it comes to brakes,If something goes wrong there's divided responsibility & whom is to blame. Plus there isn't any profit in the job.Good shops are always busy & it would be an act of desperation or stupidity to get involved with a deal like this. Your best bet is to do it yourself or have a friend help you.

I think by "good shop" he ment somewhere were "compitant techs" would do the work..... I think that disqualifies you :D ..... but if he needs his car washed, he will get back to you Im sure :wink:

That's why my slowest car is still faster than you.;) ( Check my sig, it doesn't lie)

Don't you have some diapers to change?:D

I'm sending you a pm...

That's why my slowest car is still faster than you.;) ( Check my sig, it doesn't lie)

Don't you have some diapers to change?:D

I'm sending you a pm...

Remind everyone what you run at the track again?:eek: ...... oh wait, your too scared of braking something to run:eek: ..... sorry. I guess Im still faster!:D

So, you're going to make me have to slap you with my glove and challenge you to a dual? I'll even let you pick the car you get to run against...:p

Make sure you can get this on tape so that your son can learn that in the "Darkside", the force is strong with me and not so much with Dad...:D

BTW, If I was a high-roller like you I wouldn't worry about breaking stuff at the track :). Unfortunately, I'm poor, so a broken car is more than I can afford at this juncture...

Hey Im not the lawer guy who owns several houses and like 10 cars..... And didnt I like slap you like 8 times already with those white gloves? If I get to pick, Id pick the car that isnt broken..... do you have ony of those?

Sir, you need to take that show on the road because you missed your calling. I'm going to book you at the improv so you can amaze the audience with your stand up...:p

BTW, there are no broken cars in my stable...