NED opens next week

murphinator

wish I had the car i plan to run this year ready but if work & weather permit I will have "something" there anybody else going up ?

it will be fun running through the spring pit puddles and out onto the track

lightfoot FTW :D

So which of all the cars you gonna run?

I will watch via webcam.. Have fun.

I am dealing with all my FLEET O CARS getting the yearly NH inspection :frown: Always in March.

3 daily drivers passed :smile:
1 failed <currently fixing to make the deadline>
1 need to go by the 31st
2 in storage <Turbo T, Lil V-8 s10>

It will probably snow next week. We have seen blizzards in April.:rolleyes:

well aware of that but thanks for the snow jinx anyhow :D

6 pak I will probably pull out the gtp since it has never been registered by me - its still got 104 in it form last fall - may run slower due to somethings I might try ( mid/high 12's)

or if someone I am supposed to grudge is on the ball and knows the track is open I may have to run the 204k mile daily driver against a friend who just installed a 425 hp gm crate motor (454) over the winter in his ss454 pickup - I made sure that race would be regular street tires & through the exhaust so I aint scared anyway.....street night early season with lots of torque in a shortbed on street tires - I like the math on that

you probably wont see much of that on webcam though through all the smoke:biggrin:

just as well my track cars not ready dont want to get kicked out too early in the season;)

well aware of that but thanks for the snow jinx anyhow :D

6 pak I will probably pull out the gtp since it has never been registered by me - its still got 104 in it form last fall - may run slower due to somethings I might try ( mid/high 12's)

or if someone I am supposed to grudge is on the ball and knows the track is open I may have to run the 204k mile daily driver against a friend who just installed a 425 hp gm crate motor (454) over the winter in his ss454 pickup - I made sure that race would be regular street tires & through the exhaust so I aint scared anyway.....street night early season with lots of torque in a shortbed on street tires - I like the math on that

you probably wont see much of that on webcam though through all the smoke:biggrin:

just as well my track cars not ready dont want to get kicked out too early in the season;)

Sounds like fun. I will watch for the GTP vs 454SS.

PLEASE NO SNOW.. WE BEEN LUCKY SO FAR... STREETS are NICE and CLEAN where I live. of course my T is in paid storage till May 5th.. I would like to just keep it there forever.

NO SNOW! lol saturday says 71 and sunny. in going up with my camaro and a few other buddys on saturday. buick is not ready yet :( but would love to see some TBs tearing up the track

Murph did you go friday??
I was watchin the webcam but could not tell.. I saw a red GTP

the red gtp is the admin for the local 3800 forum strong car -ran 12.5 & 12.8 on 2 passes

I was there and ran 12.8 @114 first pass spinning through 1st ( typical opening day - puddles every place ) on a 2.2 60ft :frown:

then had issues on my other 2 passes with misfires on cyl 2&5 that turned out to be corroded terminals on the coil ( 2&5 share a coil so I am thinking I should swap that coil out)

so if you didnt think a 14 or 16 second pass could have been me you are too kind ;)

but it was fun to be racing again and I still managed to win every pass somehow both win lights and et's- weird:rolleyes:

the red gtp is the admin for the local 3800 forum strong car -ran 12.5 & 12.8 on 2 passes

I was there and ran 12.8 @114 first pass spinning through 1st ( typical opening day - puddles every place ) on a 2.2 60ft :frown:

then had issues on my other 2 passes with misfires on cyl 2&5 that turned out to be corroded terminals on the coil ( 2&5 share a coil so I am thinking I should swap that coil out)

so if you didnt think a 14 or 16 second pass could have been me you are too kind ;)

but it was fun to be racing again and I still managed to win every pass somehow both win lights and et's- weird:rolleyes:

I was only watchin, not clocking the times.. at least you had fun.