nationals was great but!

jtopdawg

been going to the nationals for the last 4 years and each one has been a blast and this one no different. i introduced a friend on this site to the nationals this year and he loved every minute of it until he get back to his car saturday evening and discovered someone stole his center caps off his car at the track :mad: :eek: i told him for the biggest part everyone here is on the up and up but there's always some a--hole where ever you go. If you're reading this whoever you are you're bold and lucky we did'nt catch you my friend :eek:, so enjoy them and come next year and try it again and see if lightning strike twice in the same place ;) . Oh by the way if you do get you a room reserved at the local hospital and not the hotel they have i v's at the hospitals.

Gezz what Aholes. Hope he cut his finger and gets a staph infection.

Somebody stole a whole box of stage II brackets, pulleys, timing tabs and other misc stuff from me. It was setting about ten feet in front of my trailer, maybe they thought I didn't want it:mad:

Sorry to hear that, usually "we" as a group are not that low of a class. I leave everything out and have never had a problem.

THATS JUST WRONG , I DON'T CARE WHO THE GUY IS ,GOOD OR BAD , YOU JUST DON'T MESS WITH ANOTHER MANS AUTOMOBLIE , ITS AGAINST THE LAW .

iam sorry to hear about you other the guys getting swiped also. it's a d--n shame that we got idiots that come to our great event and do some low s--t like that.

Was wonderig about thiefs, myself

I had a hard time leaving my car alone over night at the Ramada, but nothing happened... just goes to show you... if they really want it... then the little thiefs will take it...

Worse is that it happened at the track...

Really makes you wonder about people today...

The people I met this year were as great as the event...

I got some really great photos too...

Nelson, you missed A LOT leaving Saturday morning...

I want to THANK the racers and all those involved... You guys really help the GS Nationals and the entire Buick community stay strong and dominate!

Added 1,300 miles to the GN --- I filled up the tank in Bowling Green, and again once more before arriving home... Used approximately 24 gallons of super unleaded .93 octane for a total of 624 miles. which means 26 miles per gallon!

GN in garage 37,987 miles

later
Brett