Name calling and Bashing

Originally posted by Rollin
People I realize tension is high. But the Name calling and Nationality bashing stops now! You must remember this country consists of a whole plethora of humanity. Even on this BB we have those of German descent, Polish Descent, French Descent, African descent, Arabic descent, even Native American descent(yours truly full blooded and proud). WE also have various Political affiliations present. By name calling, using profanity and bashing your only showing your ignorance and violating the rules as set forth by administration as:

UNACCEPTABLE POSTS
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will refrain from posting any material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, gross, disgusting, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law. This includes posts about religion, illegal substances, posts that turn to arguments and flame wars, etc...

In short, in the immediate future please post with Maturity and be Respectful of others or find another place to play. To those who have chosen not to reply to various rhetoric and name calling threads, I commend you, thanks.
I do not want to see this BB fall to the wayside as one who is just like any other BB out there with Langauge and Content problems. This type of stuff only serves to divide the members into factions which leads to mistrust and abuse of other members. I can see it happening already. At one time we had an adage that applies, it goes like this, "Buick" "Going fast With Class" I'd like that to return to our forum. I honestly hope this finds its mark for we as a community have a common interest in hoping things go well for those in harms way.

Thanks for your time,

Geoff

Does this apply to people who drive slow in the left lane?
:)

There's a good question.
Also,how about people who take 12 items though the 8 item check out lane at the supermarket?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by The Radius Kid
There's a good question.
Also,how about people who take 12 items though the 8 item check out lane at the supermarket?:rolleyes:

If you have 8 different items. But like 20 things in your cart. Is it more than 8 items? :confused:

Originally posted by TT4U2NV
If you have 8 different items. But like 20 things in your cart. Is it more than 8 items? :confused:

Absolutely! I hate it when people think they can buy 6 cases of beer, 20 Certs, 4 bottles of soda, etc. and still think they have under 8 items. :)