N.E.D Sunday Oct. 16th or 23rd

Well Both days is OK with me Sat the 29th or Sunday the 30th.
I do prefer the Saturday with Sunday as backup.

Both days they have GAMBLERS race. Usually about 50 cars attend but they keep the test & tunes open also.

THE LimitedT is ready with Drag rads, topped off oil, Low tank O gas so I can PAY $5 a gallon for race gas.

Gas prices! 5 bucks for what!!!!!!

Little6pack said:
Well Both days is OK with me Sat the 29th or Sunday the 30th.
I do prefer the Saturday with Sunday as backup.

Both days they have GAMBLERS race. Usually about 50 cars attend but they keep the test & tunes open also.

THE LimitedT is ready with Drag rads, topped off oil, Low tank O gas so I can PAY $5 a gallon for race gas.

I thought 93 octane was about that price!! :D I use 116 octane and I think thats about 9 bucks a gallon :eek: either way its only money, and alot of fun too.

30th

This would be the most convenient I think for most of us who work on Saturday's that are planning on attending. I was on the phone with a guy name Brian @ New England today talking about tring to get a B.O.P day at the track next season and he said he would check into it. I would hope it could be done seeing how many CHEBBY days they have already.

Camaro Day
Nova Day
Super Chevy Show
Basically every other DAY!!! :D

Al and I are going up on Friday the 20th. Al is busy the next few weekends so he's out next weekend. I'll go next week too.

I TRIED but NED is a DOWNER

I asked them NED in several EMAILs for a BOP day & they won't have one.

Plus they cap the years at 1972 when they run these events I figure they should be up to 1981 at least for 25 years old.

I hear you. 5 Import days, 3 Old american days, Mopar day, Nova day, Chevy day, freakie ford weekend, on & on.

Nothing for the GM other divisons

Mabey Some Sun

OH MY GOD I hear we might see the SUN :eek:

I hope this weekend end up nice I can wait to see all you guys there Tony Garcia with his 8sec TT Stage II might be there, I talked with him Sat at the WIMPORT WARS, I drove my wifes 97 GTP there and raced it. The cars is all stock and ran an unbalievable 14.73@93.69 w/ 2.12 60ft :eek:

Anyway hope to see all there!! Sunday :D

The current Weather Channel extended outlook is for Partly Cloudy an 58*. We got a chance :wink:

Suuuuunnnnday

Weather looks GREAT for sunday, hope to see all there. Dont forget to adjust your clocks and drive safe in the AM . Hope to see some good number tomorrow. Hey Clem bring a axle or 2 for me just in case, along with that spare tranny for yourself :eek: . I'll be at Burger King on 24 @ 6:15 or so, see ya there.

Good Day Bad Day

Well the weather was nice and a good amount of guys showed up. Awards to: Tony Garcia who was the fastes car there, Clem had a few great runs and no broken parts, and I get the award for only one who broke and never got a run. :confused: Friggin trannie, But I did save money on race fuel $42.00 bucks worth :D But paid 100 bucks for the tow 25 bucks to get in and who knows how much for the tranny. SO did everyone else have FUN :(

The day was LOOOONG..
It was nice meeting you & the Ex trooper car looks nice.

Well at least I know what my car needs. MORE FUEL, Less timing, taste great.
I did not like the Fact NED made the track 1/8 mile for the day ( false advertising) they could have told us when we paid to get in.

You have all winter to get that Tranny fixed to be ready for SPRING in 5 months. :eek:

It was great seeing guys show up. I didnt like the 1/8th too much. Of course the day dragged on (no pun intended) because of the Gamblers getting all the time and the Test/Tune got shafted as usual. I wish that they would have a straight Test/Tune day only. Just sent the lines through, bing, bam, boom. I watch the guy change the flags for calling the cars to the staging lanes. I took him 10 minutes to take down the red flag and put up the yellow. You'ld almost think he was a municiple worker.
Another season ended and now time to save for mods over the winter :wink:

Ned

But paid 100 bucks for the tow

I wish I could have been there myself, but some family obligations took priority. :frown: That tow price, was it from NED to your house? That seems like a good price for such a distance.

i had a great time too. very fun to drive to the track and pass all the trailer queens, bust of a 6.88 and drive it home.

She's Running!!!

:D Well after 2 whole months my babys running strong again.

If you forgot, At the NED gathering I left my TRANNY in the water box on my 1st run. Turns out I have some great friends who willingly towed my car home that day about 110 miles and his friend drove the MUSTANG they towed there home. Thanks JOHN M.

Anyway after tearing the tranny down piece by piece one at a time we finally found the potential problem. Turns out my forward clutch pack was burned to a crisp, the forward piston was bent really bad the seals were wasted too, and the apply ring snapped off jammed the clutches together and well POOF. My conclusion to how this could of happend is a few weeks before the gathering I drained some fluid from my over full tranny. I thought it was causing a shuddering problem at that level. Took the car out and got carried away and had a major 2-3 flare. This is how I think it all started.

Well I got it all back together with the help from my uncle "CLEMSGN" and the parts were from a great guy named BOBBY at B&P Transsmision here in Fall River MA. Now I cant wait to get it back to the track. I took it to work today and drove it all evening too. I missed my baby. It feels great to be back in the seat again.

Attachments

• 150-5027_IMG.JPG
    150-5027_IMG.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 101
DCVING said:
:D Well after 2 whole months my babys running strong again.

If you forgot, At the NED gathering I left my TRANNY in the water box on my 1st run. Turns out I have some great friends who willingly towed my car home that day about 110 miles and his friend drove the MUSTANG they towed there home. Thanks JOHN M.

Anyway after tearing the tranny down piece by piece one at a time we finally found the potential problem. Turns out my forward clutch pack was burned to a crisp, the forward piston was bent really bad the seals were wasted too, and the apply ring snapped off jammed the clutches together and well POOF. My conclusion to how this could of happend is a few weeks before the gathering I drained some fluid from my over full tranny. I thought it was causing a shuddering problem at that level. Took the car out and got carried away and had a major 2-3 flare. This is how I think it all started.

Well I got it all back together with the help from my uncle "CLEMSGN" and the parts were from a great guy named BOBBY at B&P Transsmision here in Fall River MA. Now I cant wait to get it back to the track. I took it to work today and drove it all evening too. I missed my baby. It feels great to be back in the seat again.

See Ya in the spring. At least this happend going into winter.

It was almost nice to day out. I had to urge to work on my car. Dam I need a bigger heated garage. Maybe some day if I win the lottery.