N.E.D Sunday Oct. 16th or 23rd

DCVING

Just checking to see if anyone would like to meet up at New England Dragway on either day. A few of us here localy would like to get a good amount of TR owners there the same day before the season ends. I was talking with Tony Garcia and we think it would be a great time to tear up the track with some BUICKS. oh yeah and socialize :) If interested in going post to this thread so when the time gets near we can organize where we all would like to pit for the day. I know I will be there with my toy. :D

Attachments

• 151-5151_IMG.JPG
    151-5151_IMG.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 295
Sounds like the picnic is the way to go for the 16th. So hows everyone for the sunday the 23rd.

Ned

I have to work on the 23rd, but I'm thinking about taking a vac. day. I'm most likely in for that day.

Hey John sounds good I hope to see you there. Let me know if its a definate or not as time neers.

I think I can go, but the only Buick I have ready has a T/A body around it. Is that ok? He-He :p -Al

Count me in. I need to test my ALKYCONTROL kit ;)

Sunday the 23rd

Yes this is the day we will all be there. I hope to see more people than this to go. So everyone who want to be there on the 23rd post to this thread.

Are you Showing up!!

So far it looks like 7 of us should be there, spread the word out so we can get more guys up there.

DCVING said:
So far it looks like 7 of us should be there, spread the word out so we can get more guys up there.
Yeah, the more that come, the more spare parts ! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tuesday Update

Just a few days left. Hope the weather will be good :confused: Looks like rain so far, but this is New England anything can happen. If all who reads this wants to go it would be great to see you all there.

Looks like rain on Sunday. Saturday is the stupid Wimports day-no rwd American cars :mad: so that leaves Friday night or next weekend if you wnat to go during the day which is the last chance.

we can always go next weekend. gonna be a dyno day at Dez's on nov 5, can't rain that out!

Raindate for NED

Looks like its going to be next weekend Oct 30th, unless mother nature changes its mind for this weekend. :confused: Its still just wendsday the weather can change. If it does rain how is the 30th for everyone?