My Stage 2 car update

I hear that Geritol helps guys your age. But, at your age how are you going see past the Hood? You will probably shat your Depends the first time you step on the go pedal. Better sell it and buy a golf cart.;)

Comming from a guy who,s qiuckest and fastest pass was in my street car LOL You didnt see any stains on the seat did you? Wait until i put you behind the wheel of this car Hehe
Thanks for the help on the oil pan Ken .. You really saved me alot hassle and time.

I HATE PAINTING ARGGGG
Almost done with the inside
DSCN0324.jpg

Sweet!

Looking really good Geno! You gonna bring it down for cert and testing and see your old buddy Livingston??! :)

:rolleyes:That old hippy needs a ass kicken:rolleyes:
Id sure like to make it to a headsup race down there this year...

2037 ,That was when Grandpa Gene came back in his time machine to show us the progress,(painting of bars almost done! After 6000 different types / colors of paint, he found heating the paint in a nuclear reactor and coating the bars with nano flux primer was the secret) & by then there are no trees or moss left on Earth to get in the way , so painting goes quicker . I swear I saw a gloss black stump in the garbage yesterday.:confused:...Give him some slack , he only started in 1971.

2037 ,That was when Grandpa Gene came back in his time machine to show us the progress,(painting of bars almost done! After 6000 different types / colors of paint, he found heating the paint in a nuclear reactor and coating the bars with nano flux primer was the secret) & by then there are no trees or moss left on Earth to get in the way , so painting goes quicker . I swear I saw a gloss black stump in the garbage yesterday.:confused:...Give him some slack , he only started in 1971.

I kill you:p
You must die now LOL
Dan dont you have a T Type to work on Hehe
Everytime i replace the battery,s in the camera you gave me it comes up with some off the wall date??

All he needs is one of these.

Later AJ

Attachments

• 121gmf.jpg
    121gmf.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 556
I never did like any of you guys:D:D
Dan my car,s starter motor has more torque than that VW race car you drive:eek:

When i guy says he can do polishing make sure he didnt mean
(Polish off the bottle off) :mad::mad:
Spent the weekend fixing the damage done by a guy with a bottle and a scotch brite wheel on a 3/8 drill motor:eek::eek: He got the runners with the chuck:mad::mad: Sanded it for 6hrs and polished it for 6 hrs :rolleyes:
Never have anybody work on your stuff.....I try to do everything myself but i didnt want to hassle with polishing but i had to anyways:frown:
DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

<<Never have anybody work on your stuff.....I try to do everything myself >>

ESPECIALLY oil pans, and sensor bungs!!! They turned out UGLY! Man....You gotta get yourself a TIG!!!;):p

Man, that intake looks a heck of alot nicer than the last time I saw it. How's your hands holding up after all that polishing? Mine are CRAMPING just looking at all that work. Being that it's a show car and not a real race car, it should win lots of trophies now!:biggrin::p

<<Never have anybody work on your stuff.....I try to do everything myself >>

ESPECIALLY oil pans, and sensor bungs!!! They turned out UGLY! Man....You gotta get yourself a TIG!!!;):p

I fixed all that with a polish wheel:D:D
Got the motor in:cool::cool:
I still have to figure out what i want to do with the valve covers???

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

I dont know why i spent so much time making the wiring look good when its going to have a fiberglass dash covering it:rolleyes: The fuse box is hindged so i can get to it..I do know it was a tight getting all that crap under the dash

DSCN0368.jpg