My Stage 2 car update

Looks good Geno. Man, thats alot of bars up front. Are those extetions to a double frame rail and then a front mount fuel system too ?

Craig

The car started out as a stock front clip car and then a full chassy with a rear mounted fuel cell and then i went to alcohol with a front fuel cell. The car has switched directions a few time:rolleyes:So ya its a double frame rail with a bar around the front fuel cell:biggrin: )Now every piece i put back on the car looks like hell compared to the freshly painted frame..I just want to be safe because im to old to get hurt LOL

I hear that Geritol helps guys your age. But, at your age how are you going see past the Hood? You will probably shat your Depends the first time you step on the go pedal. Better sell it and buy a golf cart.;)

The car started out as a stock front clip car and then a full chassa
y with a rear mounted fuel cell and then i went to alcohol with a front fuel cell. The car has switched directions a few time:rolleyes:So ya its a double frame rail with a bar around the front fuel cell:biggrin: )Now every piece i put back on the car looks like hell compared to the freshly painted frame..I pjust want to be safe because im to old to get hurt LOL

More progress ....

DSCN0299.jpg

Quit teasing us and get that thing done :biggrin: Those pictures are almost 40 years old :tongue: j/k The car looks amazing!

Believe me im trying LOL
Maybe you can finish up the inside for me:eek::eek:....Hehe
I hate preping and painting
DSCN0318.jpg

That picture does make it look bigger than it is:biggrin:
7 gallons should be about right i hope:confused:

I'm waiting for the tree to start growing thru the roof. J/K Gene.

Steve
3 years ago it was under a tree with moss growing in the roof gutters LOL
It sat there for almost a year waiting for a guy to get space in his shop so we could get started on the frame:rolleyes::mad: