My Stage 2 car update

Its a Weaver pump with brackets i made so i could get the Aeromotive pump to clear the block and frame rails.The madrel is a Moroso i believe. It a miss match setup i had to come up with for that fuel pump to mount on the back of the oil pump and clear everthing:rolleyes: .

Are you using a Milodon gear drive for the camshaft ?

George

Yeah...we need some new hot project update pictures to warm up the long cold winter!

Ive been working on a remodel for my wifes 95 year old grandmothers house. NEVER trust a contractor:mad::mad: When a guys been doing work for 30 years he should know better than pour a inch of concrete over a piece of 1/2 plywood.. I guy would think so but i guess he knows better than me:mad::mad::mad: Never pays to have anybody work on ANYTHING.... Im glad thats over and i didnt go to jail(Came dam close)The car has sat during the last 2 months but i have been slowly working on the wiring:eek: I will post some pictures soon of my mess LOL.. Alot of wires for just a simple V6 LOL

Yeah...we need some new hot project update pictures to warm up the long cold winter!

Maybe the thought of my wiring melting as i turn the power switch on will warm you up LOL Im so slow at wiring:rolleyes:Just a few shots of my mess. Ive need to get this part done do i can take everything apart and paint...

DSCN0176-1.jpg

DSCN0180.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

Ran the wiring through the frame rails to the rear including the battery cable. I had to run the MSD stuff up the LH frame rail and the XFI stuff up the RH frame rail. The MSD box has to be as far apart from the XFI stuff as possible along with the charge wire from the alternator. I need to run a alternator for street driving with the headlight on right Hehe

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

I know and thats why the car is not done:rolleyes:
I wish i could get away whith (Thats good enough)
A guy should do the best he can with the skills and money available or dont bother:cool:

More progress on prep work before painting the door jams. What a PIA to strip it to bare metal:D
DSCN0202.jpg