My pics from the Bradenton Outlaw Radial Tire Championship.

That 81 Malibu runs. I would not include it in the couldn't keep up category.:confused:

Honestly, about 5-6 nitrous cars in the country are not too far behind the faster turbo/procharged cars. Scott's Malibu definitely runs and I got a little carried away in the "couldn't keep up" comment but the fact still remains that they are behind and IMO will always be playing catch-up.

Sweet pictures and nice coverage. Like the nice up close engine bay shots. Thanks for posting them. Dusty them back pressure readings were with the 106 and what AR housing? Looks like you have it working preety well.

Sweet pictures and nice coverage. Like the nice up close engine bay shots. Thanks for posting them. Dusty them back pressure readings were with the 106 and what AR housing? Looks like you have it working preety well.

1.0 a/r on a 400ci motor. Got to looking at a few other things tonight. Testing will be in order for my intercooler as well. I'm still running the PT1800 from Precision. I'm going to rig up some sensors to test pressure drop across the cooler.

No problem Jeff, wish I could've gotten a few more pics of some of the other cars but I didn't want to miss the action out on the track. There were plenty of nasty rides in Radial and Outlaw 10.5, considering how well things went this year I'm sure this event will get bigger and better next year.

1.0 a/r on a 400ci motor. Got to looking at a few other things tonight. Testing will be in order for my intercooler as well. I'm still running the PT1800 from Precision. I'm going to rig up some sensors to test pressure drop across the cooler.

Real interested in what you find. We are running the same turbo and AR on are 400CI mustang. Have ran into the same backpressure issues. We are installing a new chiseld performance 3000 intercooler now. We thought mybe the intercooler but was thinking are AFR heads were probably the hold up. But your heads have some big flow capability and you seem to have the same issues.