My Pics from the 2009 Southern Buick Shootout at Reynolds.

Great pictures! Thank you guys for coming to the event.

P.S: I wonder why a lot of these cars have mis-matched front and rear wheels??

Most of the cars had matching sets. The M/T front rims don't look excatly like their rears

Most of the cars had matching sets. The M/T front rims don't look excatly like their rears

Oh...ok...thanks for the reply.:wink: Yeah, M/T's and American Racing's look "mismatched", although I know they're made that way, but I don't know WHY they make them looking different, fronts and rears. There must be a reason...:confused:...

Claude. :smile:

HA I KNOW THAT CAR!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:that the TSO CHAMP:biggrin:NICE PIC MAN THANX ...

Yep no doubt about it, Tony's car is not only fast but the paint and attention to detail is truly incredible. I can not imagine the amount of time, money, effort, blood, sweat, tears, etc. that went into building that car.

BTW, if you or anybody else wants full size pics of any of the cars you seen in this thread just let me know and I'll gladly email them to you.:cool:

Yep no doubt about it, Tony's car is not only fast but the paint and attention to detail is truly incredible. I can not imagine the amount of time, money, effort, blood, sweat, tears, etc. that went into building that car.

BTW, if you or anybody else wants full size pics of any of the cars you seen in this thread just let me know and I'll gladly email them to you.:cool:

thanx man there was . i spent many many BLOOD,SWEAT,TEAR ,.BUT I DO THAT TO EVERY CUSTOMER!ILOVE MY GAME! I LOVE MY BUICK TO ...:D:D:D:D

P.S: I wonder why a lot of these cars have mis-matched front and rear wheels??:confused::rolleyes:...I always insisted in having matching wheels on my car...:redface:

because some of us need to wait for our welfare check to come in to buy matching front wheels. ;)

I went to a 10" wheel & bought my rears @ a deal, now I just need to find a set of fronts.

Thanks for the pic's, wish i could have been there! Got any video?

I do have some videos but the quality is very poor with this little 5.2 MP Fugi camera that I was using to take the pics. However, if someone wants to see them I can throw some of them up on Youtube.

Thanx!!!

...GREAT PIX!

one question Who blew the welds of their intake.....:eek:...errr.... i mean Intercooler???

and how much boost was he running? Back fire? NOS.. etc???

thks again

...GREAT PIX!

one question Who blew the welds of their intake.....:eek:...errr.... i mean Intercooler???

and how much boost was he running? Back fire? NOS.. etc???

thks again

That was Roy "Boost" Garcia that had the intercooler explosion and as far as how much boost you'll have to ask either Roy or Laz.;)