My new Hybrid 1984 Hurst Olds

TLIMITED

I want all the Buick's
Traded for this about a month ago.Getting everything cleaned and polished up.Trying to decide which way to go with it:Stock appearing,Fast,Pro Touring etc.What do you guys think?
150708_0002.jpg

I'm drooling. Your car is the combination I have dreamed about for years. I have an '87 TR Limited to use for the drivetrain and have been searching for the right '84 H/O. My goal was to keep the car stock in outward appearance. Pop the hood and people would stare in amazement. That said, I do like the Pro Touring performance these cars are capable of. Either way I don't think you will go wrong. If you get tired of the car, let me know.......

awesome, more pictures please,inside, motor,etc.
very cool, I have a 86GN GNX replica in the works and a 88 rx7 with a GN setup, but would much rather have one of these, good luck with it and enjoy it.

^^^Thanks guys,I will get more pics this weekend.I am going to detail the bottom side of car this weekend and install new gas tank,fuel pump and sender,stainless fuel lines,and stainless exhaust and that should take care of undercarriage.

Very cool , I also had thoughts about this combo years ago..(y)

Is that the car Otto built?
No,I wish someone knew where the one Otto built is,. maybe he does.This one supposedly been sitting in a barn since mid 90's here in North Miss.Someone did the swap and got about 95% done and put it in the barn.The car has 60k on the miles and is turning out to be a very nice car.I want to get it ready for Bowling Green but my Gold Limited has kinda taken first priority.

Keep it stock appearing as can be. Put on some ET streets and make it go like hell. That was my goal with my Monte SS. I even hid my boost gauge on the inside of my car. Lol

nice car good luck with it.. would love to own one but an 83 because that's the year I was born. def a TR swap

My first car was a 83 Hurst/olds. All black with the orange striping. I put a 403 Olds big block out of a 78 bandit in it. Prob had 250hp at best, still a vast improvement over the 185hp factory 307.
My second car was a GN.