My friend's turbo GN

Nice! Still haven't seen a set of headers that don't require the inner plastic fender to be removed. Until then I won't consider making the swap.

I am using the inner fenders on mine, I wouldn't have even had to cut it except I did a T6 turbo and 5" downpipe. With a 3.5 I could have had a heater box and the inner fenders fit fine. I'm using truck manifolds mounted down and forward.

Beautiful swap!!!!!

Thread revival. Here is the latest pic of my friend's engine. Last year it made over 800 rwhp at 15 # boost using some home-ported LS1 truck heads (317 castings). He has recently swapped the heads for some TRC LS3 aftermarket heads. He's just finishing up and will dyno it again soon.
SuperSummit2015 006.JPG

Thread revival. Here is the latest pic of my friend's engine. Last year it made over 800 rwhp at 15 # boost using some home-ported LS1 truck heads (317 castings). He has recently swapped the heads for some TRC LS3 aftermarket heads. He's just finishing up and will dyno it again soon.
View attachment 256240
I know what my dog can do!! hey by the way those heads are PRC texas speed ls3 after market heads 250cc....and i should have it running again by this weekend i will give you a call...

I know what my dog can do!! hey by the way those heads are PRC texas speed ls3 after market heads 250cc....and i should have it running again by this weekend i will give you a call...
Thanks for the correction! Yo, I can't wait to ride in that bat mobile. And be sure to shoot a vid of the dyno session! Talk soon...