My first 10 ..... finally !

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I've been chasing this for a 1 1/2 yrs. and finally got it Friday night . I had a pair of 11.0 last year when I couldn't get boost over 24 psi . After getting the boost fixed and up to 29-30 psi , the transmission started slipping on the 2-3 shift . Sent the transmission to Dave Husek for his best build & a 3021 converter , plus a Turbonetics 6465 DBB turbo to help the spool . Now I have a traction problem just after launch , but I'll live with that for now .....I got my 10 !!
The 10.60 was me & the 10.91 was my son .

Sam

DSCN0466.JPG

Congratulations! What do you weigh in at?

Thanks . Didn't weigh in , but its a fully optioned hardtop & had a full tank of E85 , and I'm 199.9 lbs !!

Last edited:
Good runs, Sam. Keep at it. We are going down Oct. 15. Gonna try to run my turd.

Thanks Phil , is that an all day test & tune ? I want to get some up close video of the suspension . I want to see if the front is coming up too fast ( 90-10 shocks ) and then unloading the rear tires causing me to lose traction just a car or two off the line .

Congrats...

Welcome to The Ten Second club. :)

I've been in the 10 second club since high school. At least that's what all my girlfriends told me.;)

I couldn't log my runs cause I forgot my USB extension cable , and I didn't know what was happening at the time . The boost does come on real fast though . I plan on going back in Oct. with pdzz and have more data then .

(y)like I said keep going I had a tnetics 64 trap over 135mph at 3900lbs
Wow, what boost was it at? I'm at 3750. I'm running the 64/65 Tnetics as well.
I couldn't log my runs cause I forgot my USB extension cable , and I didn't know what was happening at the time . The boost does come on real fast though . I plan on going back in Oct. with pdzz and have more data then .
Time for the new ScanmasterG!