my e-85 buick

racinjason87gn

racin jason
hello im new to turbo buick my buick after turbo headers and down pipe install that i got from hartline and my tuner dan white owner of white racing car ran 10.62 10.86 10.76 on street radials with stock cam rods pistons crank on e-85 over 30 lbs of boost no knock i have fast xfi precision 6765 billet wheel 3200 viglante 200-4 trans with low 1 trans brake built by mike ridings my tuner hooked up the e-85 so its flex fuel dan white did the conversion one of the best thangs i have ever done if any one wants the best e-85 and tuner just call dan white from white racing 586-756-3026 tell him jason baker told you to call he is the man check out his website White Racing Marine - *** NEW FOR 2009 -- E85 Systems for BIG HP INCREASE without Race Fuel *** - We are Your #1 Choice for Electronic Fuel Injection for Drag Racing. The finest aftermarket EFI Systems and Support money can buy. On Line assistance wi thanks every one racin jason:smile:

Dan White does have the tune working for E85. Did run 123 mph on E85 with 120 pound injectors, dual walbro 340 and stock fuel lines, if I get my sixty foots back in line should be running 10's again on the hot air with E85.

Who are you asking? Racinjason?

I have a double pumper and stock ported heads, but with no detonation more boost is possible with E85, yes you still run the risk of blowing headgaskets but that's racing.

heads

i run champoion c.n.c series cast heads stock rockers stock cam rods crank pistons taking car to white racing today dan is going to install 5 bar map and maybe dyno car again i am going to n.m.c.a at milan dragway going to run slicks for the first time trying to run 10.30 or10.40 wish we luck every one sunday night i will try to post all my videos have a good one very one :cool:

fuel system

i have stock fuel rails 120lb injectors red armstrong double pumper fast xfi e-85 sensor today i ran 10.94 11.00 127 mph used m/t et streets was 100 degs and blowing off the tires after 200 feet any one have slicks 10 inch with rim that wont rub inside frame ?

You went today lol i was out there yesterday and they ended a 5pm...Have you played with your suspension at all? My boy has some 10inch prostars but the tires are too big...Hed seperate them tho