hello every one

racinjason87gn

racin jason
hi every one my name is jason i have 1987 buick grand national im new on here i have had my car for over five years i have 1987 lc2 fast xfi e-85 tuned by dan White from white racing 586-756-3026 he is the man when it comes to these cars or any car i have precision 6765 billet journal bearing precision front mount vigilante 3200 single disk stock cam rods pistons ta mild stell headers 3in s.s.downpipe from hartline performance y cutout test pipe got parts on car dynoed 564 h.p to the rear wheels wating on 4 bar map sensor from fast turbo downpipe and headers are great thanks again holly and cal from hartline performance car ran a best of 10.62 128 mph also ran 10.86 and 10.76 should run low tens after i get my 4 bar map sensor and have dan the man tune it up i gained 30 hp to the rear wheels by taking cut out off on test pipe i will post vids of my car soon thanks again every one oh ya no knock on over 32 lbs of boost on e-85:D

so why have you posted in the for sale section? you going to sell it? if so you still have it in the wrong place...

Are u giving ur car away for free? If so put me first in line. So what are the details? Any pics?

He's a new guy, he screwed up.

every section of the forum on here has a specific title. You should find the one that is appropriate for what you want to post and you'll be fine.

D

hi every one my name is jason i have 1987 buick grand national im new on here i have had my car for over five years i have 1987 lc2 fast xfi e-85 tuned by dan White from white racing 586-756-3026 he is the man when it comes to these cars or any car i have precision 6765 billet journal bearing precision front mount vigilante 3200 single disk stock cam rods pistons ta mild stell headers 3in s.s.downpipe from hartline performance y cutout test pipe got parts on car dynoed 564 h.p to the rear wheels wating on 4 bar map sensor from fast turbo downpipe and headers are great thanks again holly and cal from hartline performance car ran a best of 10.62 128 mph also ran 10.86 and 10.76 should run low tens after i get my 4 bar map sensor and have dan the man tune it up i gained 30 hp to the rear wheels by taking cut out off on test pipe i will post vids of my car soon thanks again every one oh ya no knock on over 32 lbs of boost on e-85:D

Welcome aboard . You want to put this in member rides . then post some pics. welcome again

lots of boost for stock cam,rods,pistons, maybe crank too....

also does a XFI help that much? maybe i need one of them

yes xfi is great i run e-85 evry thing is corrective i was running 33lbs boost no knock car never got over 185 degs i have big precision front mount it was almost 90 degs in milan michigan today

Just sent a request to get this moved for you. Welcome aboard and keep us posted on how it's going.

Out of curiosity what size injectors? and fuel system,pump ect....

Oh and welcome aboard...:biggrin:

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.