My car getting a long needed new paint job

Ronnie, I have definitely paid my dues...I am really hoping to be able to enjoy it now.

Bryan

B
You will be able to push that to the car show and do well. O snap!
J/J
Cruse for style not for speed.
Now that's just mean Ronnie. Especially since he's got a lift reserved at Richard any time he needs it.:p

Now that's just mean Ronnie. Especially since he's got a lift reserved at Richard any time he needs it.:p

This is why I can't/don't post much anymore.....:D

All kidding aside between Bryan and Brad T.who seems to have his lined out now, I don't know who as had the
worst luck. Bryan knows I wish him nothing but the best but he also knows to expect anything from me.
barthose.gif

This is why I can't/don't post much anymore.....:D

All kidding aside between Bryan and Brad T.who seems to have his lined out now, I don't know who as had the
worst luck. Bryan knows I wish him nothing but the best but he also knows to expect anything from me.
barthose.gif

If it happens again I know where I can get a motor....:cool:

B

I would love to get settled down a little next year and do a little cruising with you guys in the city.
Can't wait to see her B I know she will look awesome, and I am betting your car will look great also..:D

I would love to get settled down a little next year and do a little cruising with you guys in the city.
Can't wait to see her B I know she will look awesome, and I am betting your car will look great also..:D

Yup, the car will look great too...
Would love to get some cruising in with you Ronnie

Bryan

Thank God you used standox because DuPont sucks butt just my opinion and personal experience to back up my opinion you went with really good paint and it will last a long time good choice :) congratulations

Thank God you used standox because DuPont sucks butt just my opinion and personal experience to back up my opinion you went with really good paint and it will last a long time good choice :) congratulations
Thanks, I wish I could tell you that I had something to do with the Standox paint, ...The truth is I don't know jack about paint, LOL. Dale, my wife's cousin who owns the stores picked the paint and clear. He says it's the best paint in the world ! He insisted on it. The car is very straight, as can be seen. All I know is the black is REALLY black, the clear is badass. It is not perfect but it is very nice. I am very happy with it and can't wait to see it finished.

Bryan

I am thinking that for now I am not going to reinstall the badges on the car, none of them. Any thoughts? ...my thinking is that they can always be put back on at a later date if I get bored with a plain black car.

Bryan

No Regal badge on a GN..so just leave the GN badges and intercooled badges off? Just put the hood and trunk badges back on.

Bryan

Right, but add a Regal badge to throw people off.;) If you don't like it you can always remove it later.:p