My Billet HPQ71 has landed...

Hmmm.. that weird, I know Big Wood, Cal and myself have access to them. I am sure others do as well :confused:
Mike

hmm I had no idea the 71's were out yet.
I ordered a 6765 last week and was told they were not released. :confused:

FYI, the 71HPQ with the new Precision CNC machined Billet compressor wheel, has been available since April this year. Demand has been very high on this model since it's introduction. Results from not only the Buick community, but from other applications, have shown excellent results.

- Standard features on the Buick 3 bolt version include: .85 A/R "THB5-68" turbine housing and the 2nd Gen Precision H series compressor cover. (Precision logo casted into the discharge, 4" inlet, 3" discharge)

- Available options include a Ported Shroud H compressor cover (See pictures at beginning of this post) and the dual ball bearing chra.

Please contact a Precision Dealer or give us a call for current availability, as demand is high at this point.

Official Precision P/Ns are:

605-7168 Billet wheel, standard H cover, journal bearing version.
605-7168 B Billet wheel, standard H cover, dual ball bearing version.
655-7168 Billet wheel, Ported shroud H cover, journal bearing verison.
655-7168 B Billet wheel, Ported shroud H cover, dual ball bearing version.

Hope this helps.

Patrick

I got mine, with the HPS exh wheel:biggrin:
DSC04887.jpg

DSC04880.jpg

DSC04890.jpg

Whats the difference in a reg wheel & billet?? The regular wheels seem light enough..so is it a different design that could be done with anything or what is it that makes billet actualy faster??

Whats the difference in a reg wheel & billet?? The regular wheels seem light enough..so is it a different design that could be done with anything or what is it that makes billet actualy faster??
For one, a longer blade in the same size housing.

The HPS exh wheel fits in a 4 bolt housing, but does not in a 3 bolt without the wheel sticking out. The S trim wheel makes more power then the Q trim wheel. Its sort of a hybrid turbo. My Dad is very pleased with it.