mustang---------WHY??????

Originally posted by Rage
Any chance you know my bro Gator from Cleveland ?

Know him, sheit thats my homie dude! We are in the same SVO club(SVOCA). But I only see him once a year at the SVO reunion at Richmond KY every October. He's a kwel dude for real tho. Its funny too, he's the one that turned me on to my 86 T-Type! A guy that works in his same company, in Memphis TN, tried to sell the car to him but he passed on it. So he told me a/b the car and I bought it for $2500...LOL! :D

Small world

Heh.. Gator just did a ported inline intake for me not too long ago. I have an 84 SVO. Has a ported E6, LA3 EEC & brown tops, Bob lee Elbow, 3" d/p, fuel mods, and all the other basic stuff you do. Just put some Draglites and ET Streets on a few weeks ago.. Hope to go low 13s or so still mostly stock but lighter than it was when it arrived here. Good running cars. Reminds me of my old Limited in the way that they are finicky, and run really good or can be a headache.

That 93 is a neat car. The 5.0L swap is getting tired... [I have a 5.0L too] The turbo swap is interesting. Dang I havan't posted on here in a long time :eek:

Any chance you know my bro Gator from Cleveland ?

Re: Small world

Originally posted by Schlodes
Heh.. Gator just did a ported inline intake for me not too long ago.

He is the Leader Of The SVO Nation after all

Originally posted by jayG
Know him, sheit thats my homie dude! We are in the same SVO club(SVOCA). But I only see him once a year at the SVO reunion at Richmond KY every October. He's a kwel dude for real tho. Its funny too, he's the one that turned me on to my 86 T-Type! A guy that works in his same company, in Memphis TN, tried to sell the car to him but he passed on it. So he told me a/b the car and I bought it for $2500...LOL! :D

You're lucky he mentioned that ( your ) car to me after he had already told you. :cool: What kind of shape was it in? Do you have any pictures of it?

Re: Re: Small world

He is the Leader Of The SVO Nation after all

You're lucky he mentioned that ( your ) car to me after he had already told you. :cool: What kind of shape was it in? Do you have any pictures of it?

Yep, there are some before and after pics in the "Post a picture of your pride and joy" thread. Its in pretty good shape over all. I just replaced the head gaskets (blew out the pass. side 3 weeks ago), torque converter and the stator shaft so its running pretty good now.:)

pic of the stator shaft......ouch!

Attachments

• picture 039.jpg
    picture 039.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 125