Mustang twin turbo on 2005

Duff73

I frequently look at stang.net as I have an old 1968 mustang and have been following the updated versions of the mustang as they are finally coming out with some fast cars. When I happened to come by this thread on a twin turbo'd mustang. Looks like a system similar to the rear mount F-body camaro setup. As I was perusing the thread I noticed one poster who seems to think he knows all about turbo's and goes on to advocate the s/c over a turbo with starting information to back him up as < poster was 300bhp/ton>

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=538634:

"As for the old supercharger v turbo charger argument. Most people have a preference (often unfound) but this will always bias there opinion. Generally turbo’s are cheaper and less maintenance but will produce the higher bhp numbers, however they do have lag unless running an anti-lag system like the WRC cars (don’t think any road car has had one) and can make an engine less drivable on the road.

Superchargers produce more instant smooth power (more the gentlemen’s approach) without the lag and the often violent tendencies of a turbo."

Anyway he goes on and on, talking about having no lag setups similar to WRC cars. And how big turbo's are worthless, etc, etc. Knowledge is a curse for some eh... Needless to say the setup for the turbo was nice.