MSD DIS4

1987T

Looking for 10's
I have had this for like 8 years and never put on my car. I decided Id do it with the new engine. My question is where did or do people mount this massive box? I was thinking under the dash but how the heck do you run the monster plug thru the fire wall without cutting a 2" Hole?
Or should I just say heck with it and not use it.
Engine is all New from William Avila just thought since I had things apart Id install it.
Also MSD has the wiring diagram but no info on the switches anyone know where to find that?

Thanks for the help in advance

I have had this for like 8 years and never put on my car. I decided Id do it with the new engine. My question is where did or do people mount this massive box? I was thinking under the dash but how the heck do you run the monster plug thru the fire wall without cutting a 2" Hole?
Engine is all New from William Avila just thought since I had things apart Id install it.
Also MSD has the wiring diagram but no info on the switches anyone know where to find that?

Place in the trash can. They are unreliable and not worth the risk!!!

Place in the trash can. They are unreliable and not worth the risk!!!

X2

If you want a aftermarket ignition system buy a TR-6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reds volt booster is a must and good grounds are a given. Fuel pump and injector hotwire are also advisable. JMHO

A friend of mine (A well known TSO racer and TR Vendor) toyed with one for a season. Then it disappeared from his engine compartment. I asked him what happened to it?

He just said "F*ck that thing, it's not for us."