MPE Performance

jacksorroche

I know that this should probibly be posted in another forum, but I want maximum viewing.
I have been working with New Jersey's department of consumer affairs for the past couple of months. Long story short, if everybody that have not gotten their parts complain, an investigation will be opened up on this guy. Keith has taken me for over a thousand bucks, and I'm sure if all is added up, he has taken this community for quite a bit of cash. I don't wish bad on anybody, however, I don't think that we should stand by while he puts a bad name on the Buick community either.

I encourage anybody who has not received their parts or a refund, file a complaint. Here is the url: http://www.state.nj.us/oag/ca/comp.htm

On the second paragraph, there is a link to the OCP complaint form. Click on that. If it doesn't work, here is the link: http://www.state.nj.us/oag/ca/ocp/ocpform.htm

All information on MPE can be gotten at their web site, if not, here it is:
Email
For technical & ordering:
mperacingfab@yahoo.com

For web-related concerns:
webmaster@mpefab.com

PhoneShop: (856) 678-2638

Address
307 N. Hook Road
Pennsville, NJ 08070

Interesting that you would post this. I have heard this before on several phone calls with other members and it helped me to make a decision against making any purchases with this particular vendor. The Buick community is very tight knit and you do not ever want to run another man's business down, however it is nice to know when a specific company has ethical problems. We all work hard for our money and enjoy what we do and the last thing we want to happen is place an order and never recieve product or feedback of if and when you will recieve the product or service.
This certainly confirms the comments I have heard in the past.
Good luck with your venture and keep us posted with the results.

KEITH MEASE!!...! What an a**hole!!

That doesn't surprise me at all...My Gn has been parked for TWO YEARS now, thanks to Keith Mease :mad: I, along with Eric Shertz at Dynotech went to see him to have some work done by him and we deliberately got stalled for over a year with promises and lies (from him) that he would do both our engines "soon", but each time Eric called him to get an update on the work progress, either one of two things kept happening : Either he did not answer the phone, either he lied about the work progress... :mad: His voice mail was always full having us to think he left it like that on purpose so no one would disturb him! :mad: Then after a whole year of waiting, Eric finally got a hold of him, went to pick up my parts and had to find another machine shop to build my engine...It should be ready in a few weeks from now...but altogether, it took OVER more than TWO YEARS, thanks to Keith Mease!! :mad: :mad: I just hope he gets what he deserves, and although he made great downpipes and intercoolers, he's a pain in the a** to deal with ! It's not his workmanship which is in question here, but the way he treats people...Maybe this investigation will give him what he deserves and teach him that screwing other people might work for a while, but sooner or later, the whole Buick community will wake up and turn to someone else to have their work done.
As for you Keith Mease, why don't you just close down your business, or better, go bankrupt and make room in the Buick community for more professional and serious people than you! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Claude :mad: :tongue:

it took me over two months to get my intake and throttle body from him. I called all hours of day and night. Most of the time with no answer, But finnaly i did get my parts and they were very very nice :cool:

Just an update: Keith Mease still has not complied with the requests of New Jersey consumer affairs in giving me a refund. The person that is handeling my case says that he will look for all complaints and put them all together and see if he can put Mr. Mease under investigation for fraud. So, I am asking all who have been ripped off by this guy to file your complaint so this guy can be stopped. He has ripped off this community long enough.

jacksorroche said:
Just an update: Keith Mease still has not complied with the requests of New Jersey consumer affairs in giving me a refund. The person that is handeling my case says that he will look for all complaints and put them all together and see if he can put Mr. Mease under investigation for fraud. So, I am asking all who have been ripped off by this guy to file your complaint so this guy can be stopped. He has ripped off this community long enough.
shhh... on the down low....can I just say that he ripped me off,I will split the $$$ with you :rolleyes: :eek: :( :(