Need Everyone's Help

jacksorroche

I have been posting on this and on the other board for quite some time now. I have also informed you all about MPE Fabrications (Keith Mease) ripping me off. I found out that I am not the only one and would like to bring this guy to some kind of justice. I am going to write a letter to the New Jersey Attorney General and the District Attorney to see if there is a way we can get this guy off the streets. What I need from everybody else is to go to this web site:
Office of Consumer Protection Complaint Form
fill out the form and submit it. If you have already done so, please do so again. I really need maximum response for maximum attention.

Here is the information that you need for MPE
E-mail: mperacingfab@yahoo.com
Shop Phone: (856) 678-2638
Address: 307 N. Hook Road, Pennsville, NJ 08070

I think that his home phone and address is:
(856) 415-7599
311 N Princeton Ave,Wenonah, NJ 08090

I'm willing to do all the foot work and travel to see either us get our money back or to see him stopped ripping people off.

OK, so maybe I'm beating a dead horse here, but I just don't think that we should all roll over and let people rip our community off like this.

Don't you think that this guy has put us over a stump long enough?

Don't you think that this guy has put us over a stump long enough?

don't mean to be cruel BUT if ya haven't read the million threads about poor service and getting parts after a long wait it's kinda "shame on you" :rolleyes: also heard the quality of parts were nice once ya did get them :cool: good luck on your quest :frown:

In my dealings with him I got the impression that his house and shop are at the same address.

I just got my part a few months ago. It was a downpipe I ordered during the original GP in 2003. :eek: Definately isn't nice enough to wait almost 4 years. If you're close to NJ I would suggest just taking him to court. If you don't live in NJ it's possable that you can file in your home state based on the idea that he knowingly sold the part to you in another state and so has sufficiant ties to be prosecuted there, but that kinda depends on the judge.

I ended up calling him and leaving a nastygram on his home machine. I guess his wife got it cause he called me back about 30 minutes later and was VERY upset. I apologized that his wife heard it but told him his work machine must not be working cause I'd been leaving messages on it. He told me he had been ignoring me. Anyway, I hung up, contacted a lawyer and before I could put anything in motion I got my part.

His wife by the way seems to be a very nice woman and was extremely pleasant on the phone. I talked to her a few times and really do believe she tried to get keith to send me the part. I wish I could thank her for that and was sincere when I appologized to keith that she heard that message. It sucks that his family gets caught in the BS. I only mention this because she told me that some of the people that called are extremely rude. HTH and good luck. james

In my dealings with him I got the impression that his house and shop are at the same address.

I just got my part a few months ago. It was a downpipe I ordered during the original GP in 2003. :eek: Definately isn't nice enough to wait almost 4 years. If you're close to NJ I would suggest just taking him to court. If you don't live in NJ it's possable that you can file in your home state based on the idea that he knowingly sold the part to you in another state and so has sufficiant ties to be prosecuted there, but that kinda depends on the judge.

I ended up calling him and leaving a nastygram on his home machine. I guess his wife got it cause he called me back about 30 minutes later and was VERY upset. I apologized that his wife heard it but told him his work machine must not be working cause I'd been leaving messages on it. He told me he had been ignoring me. Anyway, I hung up, contacted a lawyer and before I could put anything in motion I got my part.

His wife by the way seems to be a very nice woman and was extremely pleasant on the phone. I talked to her a few times and really do believe she tried to get keith to send me the part. I wish I could thank her for that and was sincere when I appologized to keith that she heard that message. It sucks that his family gets caught in the BS. I only mention this because she told me that some of the people that called are extremely rude. HTH and good luck. james

holy shi t four years! DAMMMMMMM!!!!!! I thought my 7 months for a DP was a long time. But again, its just the time thats the problem, not his work by any means!

You know how much business he would get if he hired a college kid full time as a shipping manager :D Either that, or the Mease brothers need to put down the blunt and get to work haha. Im trying to be funny and bring a smile to your otherwise dim situation.

Goodluck, Darkside.

DarkSide

This is exactly what I am trying to prevent, anymore people from getting ripped off. I hope you get your stuff at least......:(

I talked to Keith Mease about a year or two ago.

I asked him about making me a downpipe for my T-type.

He said...
"I really don't do much with the Buicks anymore... the small number of sales I did and all the headaches associated with Buick owners just isn't worth it."

Basically, he told me to look elsewhere.

I'd suggest everyone else do the same.

DarkSide

This is exactly what I am trying to prevent, anymore people from getting ripped off. I hope you get your stuff at least......:(

not matter what is said or told some will "give it a try" :eek: to bad for them .. I don't feel sorry for them ordering or buying something where there are tons of threads here about them not coming threw .. waste of bandwidth to me :rolleyes:

Have you guys not Heard of C.O.D?????

I have one of his plenums and the guy has talent, to bad he has no buisness skills...

Mease

I have a Mease Bigneck IC and it's a fine piece of work and had no problems getting it from him, I guess I was lucky. I agree with Grumpy on the subject, if you knew he does bad buisness shame on you for dealing with him. Good luck in court.

Chris

He said...
"I really don't do much with the Buicks anymore... the small number of sales I did and all the headaches associated with Buick owners just isn't worth it."

He told me the same thing at one point during my dealings with him. I guess he likes customers that are willing to pay up front for a part they won't get for a few years. :confused: For some reason I doubt it's just the Buick community that has a problem with this. In fact, I would wager that what he really meant to say was "I prefer to do bussiness with the Impala/f-body community because there's allot more of them and word has gotten out in the Buick community that I'm a complete ****ing jerkoff.". That's my guess. :) Anyway, Grumpy is right about dealing with him, this has been gone over a thousand times. Of course, there's always someone new to the community that doesn't know.

I don't think that this is a waste of bandwidth at all. This being a message board it should be put out when somebody is ripping this community off constantly. Yea, hind site being 20-20, I should have checked more than just how good the quality his parts are. I should have checked his record. But all things being real, he fooled me and many others.

He is committing internet fraud and reading some of his posts on this site:
Bad Guy - Message Board - ezboard.com
He isn't even worried about any legal matters because everybody he has ripped of is out of state.

One last thing, here is an easier way to report that he has ripped you off
http://www.ic3.gov/
This site was recommended to me by PayPal. It is run by the FBI and they will forward all complaints to the local authorities. I'm not being vindictive, I'm just trying to make this a better community. If I'm wrong in what I'm doing, let me know and I'll leave this board, no harm no foul.

You got an email Jack. Thanks for posting this. I am also searching for Mease with no luck so far.

His brother is on this board, I believe he is PhilM
Yes there is a PhilM on this board and he's a Mease! and kinda does buisness the same, he told me that i could have his Alky kit free if i did a documented install with it and Never heard from him again..... Since then i went with ALKYCONTROL!! snooze ya looze!!!!:D

Sslegend,

Not trying to be negative, but I heard that a thousand times. My stuff was "just about finished", "almost done", "my guy is on the way to the shipping store", "it's shipped but I can't find the tracking number", "I found the tracking number but it's back at the office", the list goes on and on. When was he supposed to deliver your stuff? If it's past due I would start putting legal wheels in motion because he's probably just trying to get you off his back. If he's serious about getting you your stuff (and I hope he is) then you'll get it and can always stop any legal action. If he's jerking you around, you've got a head start. I just can't stress enough how untrustworthy he is. He's also very good at sounding sincere about how sorry he is and making people feel like there situation is special when, in fact, it's happened to hundreds of other people. Sorry to sound negative but I don't want you to go through the same crap I did. james