Did you plug in the ecm at the battery?
Did you seat the chip?
Plug in the crank and cam sensor?

OK runs on a shot of starting fluid for a couple secs

no injector pulse
40psi of FP

I have power to the ECM
Crank/Cam sensor check out OK

I ran new fuel lines, does the fuel go in at the FPR or at the rail?

I believe this is a fuel issue though

I used a noid light and jumped the inj plug and I did not see a light (however I am trying to do this by myself)

Well the ecu Grounds the injectors. Does your check engine light come on with KOEO? The ecu also controls the check engine light (obviously) but if the light doesnt come on your ecu isnt grounded. Check the grounds at the back of the Pass Side head. With KOEO back probe your fuel injector at the Batt + side and see if you have voltage there, if so your injectors arent grounding. Im sure its something very simple and stupid.......hopefully :rolleyes:

Check engine light flashes 12 only

I have injector pulse, fuel pressure, spark

20 psi pressure though... i think the f/p is shot

All fuses are fine. I installed a WALBRO 180 FP
and a adj FPR Im up to 42.5

STILL NO START

The car did sit for 11 years, Im thinking clogged injectors at this point. But stil no fire at all?

I did squirt some gas down its throat again and I got it to run for 7-8 secs

Check those little ground wires that go to the rear passenger side head. They have cause me the most trouble. Should be four of them, and make sure they are in good condition!

First he said he has fuel and spark so that means he doesnt have air. You better go through the flow chart. You could still have a weak spark but the fp needs to be 37-43psi with the key on. If it isnt then fix that first and report back

Heres another shot in the dark, BUT is the fuel filter clogged? If its not getting fuel (or enough of it) trace the problem. Start in the tank, is the fuel sock clogged with debris? Then the filter. Is your feed line kinked anywhere? If the Return line was blocked for some reason you would have High psi in the rail, BUT your problem in not having enough psi, which would lead me towards a problem in the supply line.