Motor mount bolts?

SS/GN

What size and length are stock motor mount to block bolts?? Thanks in advance

So it looks like they are 7/16-14 x 3/4 long. I wanted to use ARP because of the necked down wrench size but they have no such size available. I sent them an email and will post results.

So it looks like they are 7/16-14 x 3/4 long. I wanted to use ARP because of the necked down wrench size but they have no such size available. I sent them an email and will post results.
Thank you! I am going to need these bolts too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Grade 8 7/16-14 X 3/4" bolts are available at most Ace Hardware locations. Got mine there.

Could get some BBC intake bolts and cut them to 3/4" long.

Those most likely have an unthreaded shank on them.

I used SS socket head cap screws on my build. If you're worried about the large head on normal hex bolts, those might be worth considering.

I went to Brafasco few years back & bought grade 8 bolts. Sorry forgot the size.

Eddy , you got to change you font size , I hit my chin on the keyboard trying to read your post !

Really??? Mine looks the same as everybody else except for Eddy 1's which is very small. Odd.

Wow. $15 for 8 pieces. I might need to list my SS kit on Ebay. I didn't realize the market would support that.

Made n the USA quality costs money. However I have not used a fastener better than the ARP to date.