morel lifters???

how would i go about ordering from you guys using paypal. i don't see any "buy now" listed at any of your products.

i need these things my lifters are getting loud (damn comp cams) and i think they are affecting my oil pressure. I notice with a hot engine after shutting down, on restart one or two clack REALLY loud for about half a second. They have to be bleeding off pressure.

I've noticed the same thing about the TA Performance website, there isn't an "add to cart" link, or icon to click.

I tried both Firefox and IE. it's been like this for a while, though. I just thought maybe they hadn't gotten the Internet purchase thing down yet.

Did you try contacting them?

I'm sure they would be glad to help you with this,and would also like to know about the problem with their site regarding the ordering issue.

TA Performance Products, Inc.

Physical Address:
TA Performance Products, Inc.
16167 N. 81st Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Phone: 480-922-6807
Fax: 480-922-6811

Email: TAPerf@aol.com

You need to get a paypal debit card. Then you can order stuff like normal and get 1.5% cash back.

If you go with TA make sure to ask them what the shipping will be. They like to surprise people with "the price UPS charges them".

Are these Morel lifters better than new GM's for a mild daily driver? Thank you.

We do, part number TA V1412 ... $290.00

Is that a solid or hyd roller lifter??? You list it as hyd then in the description call it a solid?

I might need a set I have my motor opened up and if they are quieter than the comps I may take a set but I need a hyd roller not a solid for this motor.
Thanks

morel lifters

Damn, machine shop pulled my engine apart, Im having it rebuilt, and they had a problem getting a lifter out. Come to find out the pin in the morel lifters roller tip had backed out! Do these things have some kinda defect warrenty???

Damn, machine shop pulled my engine apart, Im having it rebuilt, and they had a problem getting a lifter out. Come to find out the pin in the morel lifters roller tip had backed out! Do these things have some kinda defect warrenty???

Damnnn that blows, i have a friend running them in his mid 10sec GN for about 1 yr with no problems at all, they should have some kind of warranty if the pin backed out, call your supplier and have them give you a whole new set.. good luck

I purchased from TA performance as you can see above i wonder if they will see this comment?? I will call them tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

TA has some very nice products but damn they sure stick it to ya on shipping.Just bought a Rollmaster timing chain, came in this little box UPS (which I hate) $20 and change.??? What a rip off !!!!
Iv'e had good luck with the Morel lifters that have been run for two years now.

Apparently, not only isn't Morel checking these over but either is TA, even after this forum has had threads about it. Personally, I'd just deal with the clicky Comp lifters until Morel can guarantee the pins will have some type of tech inspection before they are boxed up.

$290 and no one can quickly (in seconds) check the pins over Morel?
Then you don't deserve anyone sending you their hard earned (multiple hours at work) money.

OP, thanks for updating us on this, it will help someone about to buy pay close attention to this and hopefully save them $$ by getting different lifters or an engine if they're about to install flawed lifters.