More help with a rich spot when boost is climbing

Spooled

I know I previously posted about this problem but I cannot get it fixed. I've tried everything I know to try. I am getting a dip in the actual AF to about 9.5 for about 1 full second when I get into boost. I'm currently running 14 lbs on my 383 from a T72 and it starts at about 10 lbs and continues for about 1 second and then levels out to my 11.4 target. The whole time it's in the rich spot, I see the 02 sensor ADDING fuel. Like 15% or so. I don't know if that's b/c the o2 correction is a little behind in logs or not. I've tried reducing AE tps and map, i've tried lowering AE MAP limit to 80, I've tried raising MAP AE decay to 150, 500, and 2000, and there are no changes. Does anyone have any idea what else could cause it? I can send my program and log to anyone who thinks they could help. I really don't know what else to do with it. If nobody has any solutions, i'm just gonna have to live with it. Thanks for the help!

I had that going into 10:1 and i noticed that the VE were 84 while the bubble was all arount 80 VE,so i figured that the fast supplies the fuel even more from the very next VE on the table.
At first i tried the AE fuel vs map rate of change,but nothing happent
I dont know the results yet since ill do the logging today
Oh , it also could be big air loss,have you done a system pressure check

I don't really know what you man by a big air loss. I haven't done any pressure checks.

Well one of my BOVs were not closing right
There was some kind of trembling at the spring changing the volume of the incoming air
Also when the T74 went south i had strange readings ,from -7 correction to +15.
It also felt like ignition problem
The thrust bearing were toast
With those big turbos the pressure might be the same ,but the volume is different