Moose Preserve

Dr.drivability

9 second wannabee
Anyone know if the turbo buick club is getting together for the woodward cruise this year and when??? Thanks, Dave

I havent heard confirmation to be an official club gathering, but its usually the wednesday before the cruise. Last year was around 5pm.
Im sure there will be Buicks there as an official club gathering or not.
Im planning on it, weather depending...

Tom called me yesterday about the "Back To The Bricks" and I asked him about the Moose Preserve deal and he said that was definately going to happen. There is going to be some Buicks there anyway. I know I'm going.
It is allways a GOOD time. Hope we have more cars there then last year. GET THE WORD OUT. See Ya there. Russ:)

What day will everyone be at the Moose Preserve? Couple of GNs and I are planning on both the Bricks and Woodward that week.

See Ya There

The Buick gathering at the Moose Preserve is Wednesday, August 12th. Show up around 5-ish or so. It is really cool to see all the Buicks there. Hope we have a good turnout. Spread the word to your Buick Turbo buddies. Lets make this year there the BEST EVER. Russ:)

kirban 2 cents worth

The club has been in contact with me since I will be driving up there wednesday on the way to flint for back to the bricks event. (We are a bronze vendor for that weekend).

Details have not totally been worked out as I said I would conduct a min seminar for the club and will have a free dvd for everyone that comes. Paul Castle who made the grilles and headlite bezels will be with me as well. He will be driving up form Chicgao and I will be coming out of eastern PA...

Not sure if they will work out details for a room at the Moose place or what at this point. Watch for updates....

I am sure many of you know our company...

kirban.....be my first time up for this event.. years ago I have attended the one in St Ignace and I have attended other national events in Michigan over the years mostly GTO or Pontiac.

I also toured the Flint engine factory years ago......and been to Sloan Museum and the huge Henry Ford complex Greenridge Village or whatever it is called.

Hope to see many of our Canadian and Michigan customers that Wednesday nite at the Moose Preserve.

kirbanperformance.com

we will be putting the word out to our 2,500 inner circle members also. Just waiting on more exact details etc...

kirban 2 cents worth

The club has been in contact with me since I will be driving up there wednesday on the way to flint for back to the bricks event. (We are a bronze vendor for that weekend).

Details have not totally been worked out as I said I would conduct a min seminar for the club and will have a free dvd for everyone that comes. Paul Castle who made the grilles and headlite bezels will be with me as well. He will be driving up form Chicgao and I will be coming out of eastern PA...

Not sure if they will work out details for a room at the Moose place or what at this point. Watch for updates....

I am sure many of you know our company...

kirban.....be my first time up for this event.. years ago I have attended the one in St Ignace and I have attended other national events in Michigan over the years mostly GTO or Pontiac.

I also toured the Flint engine factory years ago......and been to Sloan Museum and the huge Henry Ford complex Greenridge Village or whatever it is called.

Hope to see many of our Canadian and Michigan customers that Wednesday nite at the Moose Preserve.

kirbanperformance.com

we will be putting the word out to our 2,500 inner circle members also. Just waiting on more exact details etc...
CW Automotive will bring 3-4 GN'S!!!

I'll be there with a freshly painted & freshly upgraded lt metallic blue t-type.

kirban 2 cents worth

looking forward to seeing many Michigan customers.....We wil have some neat photos to show and some parts available.

Also a free DVD for every one that comes.

See you soon

kirban

The Club has arrangements with the Moose preserve, They know we're coming!!!
usually we get about a third of the lot. Its' usually a good turnout of turbo Buicks and a few other turbo cars (Vette, Syclone, a few TTa's and one El Camino). The Elky being mine. Featuring turbo Buick power and Kirban (GNX)complete rear suspension!
In 2007 we had over 40+ cars attend!
Bob

kirban 2 cents worth

Be great to figure out a head count ahead of time. I will have enough DVDs to give everyone one of them. Also do a mini seminar. Looking forward to it.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Paul castle wil be with me as well who did the grilles and headlite bezels...

kirban 2 cents worth

We are a vendor for the back to the bricks event setting up friday and saturday in the main area near the college. We are also getting a spot for wednesday nite and thursday nite along the cruise route. They say about 3,000 cars cruise each nite.

We will have with us zddplus, also the new zpaste for assembly, my books and DVDs, also some touch & start systems, and battery butlers. (Mostly items that will cross over to any car.

We will have these items available that Wednesday nite as well at the Moose Reserve location.

Unfortunately, I can't bring a lot of parts with me as I am driving a Tahoe.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Paul castle and I are are actually staying in the new dorms at the college.....now I can say I have been to college! Think is the University of Michigan.

Ok. I have to ask. Where is the Moose Preserve?

I think I will be coming down with my T on Friday and may try to come down earlier.

Ok. I have to ask. Where is the Moose Preserve?

I think I will be coming down with my T on Friday and may try to come down earlier.

Just north of Square Lake rd.

Look it up on mapquest:

Moose Preserve Restaurant
43034 N. Woodward Ave.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Just north of Square Lake rd.

Look it up on mapquest:

Moose Preserve Restaurant
43034 N. Woodward Ave.
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Oh it's a restaurant. I just ordered a hat with antlers on it for meeting Bullwinkle! :biggrin:

Guess that makes more sense.

kirban 2 cents worth

It is not far of the the interstate...maybe one mil eat the most in looking at a map....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

Appreciate the posting on your website....I think Saturday where you set up is near where we are set up as a vendor as I am told for back to the bricks event I am not fair from the Univ of Michigan.....

I will lhave the new zpaste with me....nothing I repeat nothing on a national level is better than the assembly paste we now have made by zplus

It is so good no special break in oil is required just this paste with a 4 ounce bottle of zddplus with regular oil. I will have it at a special price as well as zddplus...

see ya soon

kirban