Moonroof leaks - help

1BADGN

I pulled my car out of storage and washed it this weekend and noticed the Moonroof was leaking.

I would like to pull the Moonroof out and replace the seals cause they are all dry rottd around the glass.

Does anyone know who I could contact to get replacement seals or any suggestions rom others that have had this problem would also be a great help.

Thanks

Jeff

I've got to do the same thing. I em'd gmpartsdirect.com and got the part number for the astroroof weatherstrip. part# 20062590 and they still carry it. Check out a GM dealer or order it on line.

from Gmpartsdirect.com its about $51.06 add about $10 for shipping and your looking at $61 and some change.

z1huggy

Thanks for the info, I got my seal today!

What type of adhesive did you use to apply your new seal? :confused:

Did you remove your moonroof? There looks like there is enough room to work the old one out and the new one in but I would rather remover the moonroof if it isn't too much trouble.

havent replaced mine yet but i am pretty sur e you have to remove the headliner to do it. I will find out soon. I have the rubber already. make sure you clean out the drain tubes . the bottom of them are located at the bottom of the windshield pillars inside of the door jam. mine were clogged. I think the whole procedure is covered in the service manual but i would have to look .