Monster Garage getting lame??

Uh oh, Ive stirred up the idiots nest now!! Well the must all be rewarded for being 'losers' since they all get their tools for completing the job. No whinning here jacka$$, just setting the record straight!

How funny it is when someone disagrees, they all jump on!! what a bunch of F'n babies!! No wonder this group is getting the rep. everyone talks of of TBs.com!

Originally posted by smokin'6
How funny it is when someone disagrees, they all jump on!! what a bunch of F'n babies!! No wonder this group is getting the rep. everyone talks of of TBs.com!

You really have a lot of anger.. That can't be good..

Good luck, don't take it out on the GN! :D

Alot of anger? Obviously your as confused as your post shows! Point is, while Ive been on this board, Ive continuosly watched people get personally attacked for their opinions, jumped all over for expressing their views, been called stupid, idiots, etc. Its ridiculous, ppl on here act like a bunch of ricers, and I would assume the age & IQ is probably bout that close. Hell, this whole topic is typical, someone bitchin bout something being 'lame', weak, etc. You started with attack, the jack@ss, and your calling me angry? Get a clue 'supersix'

Funny how their main topic over there is what we are doing here. I guess that would interest them since our membership is growing everyday and they have to e-mail our members to try and improve there membership there. Just a thought.
Monster Garage has gotten to be a big advertizing vehicle ( and why is that reality called whining?), but then again, that is free enterprise. My only regret is the days of the limo firetruck, the Mustang GT convt lawn mower, and the Impala SS Zamboni are a thing of the past. Maybe they can convert a Pinto into a good governor for the state of California. We are looking at maybe the Terminator, why not the Pintodroid. A little artificial intelligence would go along way out here. Mark :D ,,,,,,,I'll be back

hey come on! anger is good! if we can fight a lot, and jump on each other for having an opinion we might be able to get our own show on discovery or something like that, it could be like American Choppers...

just kidding...

Hell, this whole topic is typical, someone bitchin bout something being 'lame', weak, etc. You started with attack, the jack@ss, and your calling me angry? Get a clue 'supersix'

Your right. If Jesse James is a board member here I will be more than happy to delete this thread and apoligise to him.;) :D