mobile app

1BAD_GN

1BAD_GN
Was the tb.com mobile app for android devices discontinued?? Upgraded my phone and lost the app went to app store and it doesn't show up with a search.

Yes. There is a thread that has the apk file if you want to side load it though

Bryan

Why did this happen on the android phones? Will it ever work again it was just so easy to navigate through with the app..

Why did this happen on the android phones? Will it ever work again it was just so easy to navigate through with the app..
I agree, it was much easier to navigate through the app. I will be switching back to iPhone soon, hopefully it's still available with their system.

I agree, it was much easier to navigate through the app. I will be switching back to iPhone soon, hopefully it's still available with their system.

Nope, not there either. :mad:
Seems the powers that be have decided to no longer support/produce apps for the smart phones of any kind. I'll soon be upgrading to an Iphone, and will have to look at what options there are. About the only thing I can think of is to access the website via one of the browsers. :mad:

The strange part is that when I did the Verizon upgrade on my Note 3 phone I lost the app. But if I go into my Samsung note pad which I have not bothered to update the app is still working good there??????

Yes, the apps that are still on your devices work fine, but when upgrading, you loose that ability because they're not out there to download to a new device.