Mobile app

I believe apple and the company that owns the software turbobuick used to run on are causing the problem. The software company got Apple to pull the newest version.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Possible fix. On Galaxy S4 pull down on main screen to access settings, then tap more networks, then tap mobile networks, then tap network mode, then tap LTE. I travel a lot in my local area and my phone keeps accessing to global. I think it needs to be on LTE for the app to work. My carrier is Verizon. Hope this helps.

I think I spoke too soon. Now I can't get on at all through tapatalk. Grrrr.

SirVeyor, I did that trick on my RAZR MAX HD, but my reason was to save battery life. I had heard it helps. Seems to.

I think I spoke too soon as well. Everything works but no for sale area. I'm logged in, but can't spend any money.

I've have the same problem won't show the marketplace .mine is a android

Is anybody else still having the issue? My app kicks off after loading for about 20 secs.
SGRIM cannot find a problem. Please post if your having this issue or another.

Is anybody else still having the issue? My app kicks off after loading for about 20 secs.
SGRIM cannot find a problem. Please post if your having this issue or another.
Which app do u have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurboBuick app from iphone app store. I've had it for quite a while

TurboBuick app from iphone app store. I've had it for quite a while
They stopped makin that app as far as I know. I had to switch to tapatalk app which sucks compared to turbo buick app. I liked that app. But yeah it will keep doing that. Turning off after trying to load. Don't erase it from your phone. It's not on the App Store nomore

Ill mention this to Shane again. I havent seen an update to the software in months and as far as I know, we are still subscribed.

Ill mention this to Shane again. I havent seen an update to the software in months and as far as I know, we are still subscribed.
I would love to have that app back!.

Thanks Jay,
Shane sent me a PM asking if it were working and I replied. I knew there had to be others having the same issue.

No problems at all since the new forum design.
This is on Android on a Samsung S4.

i would get the feeds but if clicked on one it would kick me out.
most times deleting and reloading the app would fix various glitches.
so i tried a delete and reload but it wasnt in the store any longer. that was 3 mo ago. still no appstore app to load as of today. :(