Mobile app

Coach - I've been having the same issues for at least a couple of months. [iPhone as well] I can login and see new threads but it usually stops working after i try to view the actual thread.
I have given up on it….

aaron

I use the android app at least daily. I got it off the site here. There was an update a while back. It works good for me. I had to change something to allow downloading an app that wasn't from the play store.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Weird! I'm on my wife's new iPhone and as you can see it's working fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And fine on my android.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

I was having the same issue, so I went into settings in the app and cleared my cache and now it is working from my iphone. I hope this helps you guys.

Must be nice.... TB.com is gone from iPhone App Store. Maybe it was a OS security updated that caused mine to stop working. I keep my 4S Software Updates current.

Wish I still had it to try clearing cache.

Drewster on Tapatalk

I had to switch to Tapatalk. For you guys that can't find it on the App Store can't you use Safari to go to the full size TB site and have the app pop up appear to download it?

Must be nice.... TB.com is gone from iPhone App Store. Maybe it was a OS security updated that caused mine to stop working. I keep my 4S Software Updates current.

Wish I still had it to try clearing cache.

Drewster on Tapatalk
Do a search on the site. You can download it and give it another try. There is a thread here somewhere.

I never even looked for it in the app store on the wife's Iphone5 Just went into tapatalk and looked for turbobuick dot com on the tapatalk search bar, and it popped right in. All I had to do then is log in. Works perfect.

I don't know that Shane has renewed our ios account. I'll try to get you an answer

I don't know that Shane has renewed our ios account. I'll try to get you an answer

I will pay the 1.99$ or even more. I really like turbo buick app. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk