MMA

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
Any MMA/ UFC fans on here. I'm a pretty big fan. Trained a little a couple years back. And really wanna get back into it. Let me know how you feel about Anderson vs. Sonnen 2

I watched it on youtube this morning.... Not the best fight I have ever seen, or maybe I missed the "technical" side:D

I am glad Sonnen lost.........again. At my age, the way you carry yourself out as a man speaks volumes. If you are fighting someone, stick to that. His wife, his country have nothing to do with this. His comments just didn't wash well with me. He got too personal, and its a shame the UFC allows stuff like that when they have venues in those countries. Blow darts, Soap, playing in the mud, slapping his wife in the ass and have her make you a steak............ Justice served. Nothing humbles people more then losing.

lost alot of respect for the supposed greatest of all time, cheap shot at the weigh ins, smears vaseline all over himself in the cage, holds the shorts and, even though the knee landed clean, he was trying to land an illegal shot. Chael talking up the fight was easily worth a million dollars for him. I know that prob sounds crazy, but Nick Diaz got $800k just for fullfilling his media responsibilities during the condit fight. If youre gonna be locked in a cage with Anderson Silva anyways, ya mine as well get every penny that you can get.......but ya, hooligan, get back into it, youre in the wrestling capital of the country anyways, why not?

lost alot of respect for the supposed greatest of all time, cheap shot at the weigh ins, smears vaseline all over himself in the cage, holds the shorts and, even though the knee landed clean, he was trying to land an illegal shot. Chael talking up the fight was easily worth a million dollars for him. I know that prob sounds crazy, but Nick Diaz got $800k just for fullfilling his media responsibilities during the condit fight. If youre gonna be locked in a cage with Anderson Silva anyways, ya mine as well get every penny that you can get.......but ya, hooligan, get back into it, youre in the wrestling capital of the country anyways, why not?
I love Sonnen, his talk is hilarious. Does he go to far sometimes ya, but at least he's entertaning and gave Silva a run for the money twice. IMO the fight had another 5 to 10 sec's before i would have stopped it. its the championship fight let it go. Sonen was real humble and respectful after the fight. Diaz on the other hand i hate his attitude because he thinks he is a badass cause hes from some bad part of Cali. he has great skills, but cries alot.

after this fight anderson will never fight GSP but i would like a GSP vs Sonnen. i moved down to harrisburg pa...waiting for the lady to move down here with he so i can go to the gym eveyday

I watched it on youtube this morning.... Not the best fight I have ever seen, or maybe I missed the "technical" side:D
wasn't the best i've seen either. My buddy doesnt like watching grappling or BJJ. He wants a swing fest. I think the Art of MMA is as close to real fighting as your gonna get. for the future go to thefirstrow.eu and you can watch the fights live for free.

I have been a MMA fan for long time. I used to like Sonnen when he was in the WEC but now he is trying to turn the UFC into the WWE. Sonnen is a excellent wrestler but that is his only skill. I am a fan of Silva's but the shot at the weigh in was not a good move. I understand that they try and sell the fight but after their first fight this one was going to sell itself.

I don't understand why Anderson smeared the vaseline all over his arms since he is the bjj expert. That vaseline is going to transfer onto Chael.

The only options left for Silva is to fight either GSP or Jones. He will have the size advantage over GSP but not Jones. So the smart thing is to fight GSP. He said in the post fight press conference that he doesn't want to fight Jones so Dana better start getting the GSP vs Silva catch weight fight hashed out. Both of them have cleaned house in their divisions. Diaz is the only hurdle left for GSP and I don't see GSP losing that one. Those fights are the only thing left for Silva to do. The GSP fight is a lose/lose for him but a Jones fight won't tarnish his record but if he loses to GSP he lost to a smaller fighter and if he wins he beat a smaller fighter. I want to see him fight Jones!

I also hate Diaz! Both of them. They are bad for the sport. They are good but they are losers too.

Dang, my sattellite dish mus' not be big enough, I only gits me rasslers 'n preachers from all around the country..... :eek::D

I have been a fan since the first UFC. My father held a black belt in Shotokan, a black belt in BJJ and a brown in Judo. Also studied Ishin Ryu/ Shorin Ryu. I was very close to my dad and he shared quite a lot of his training. I studied Kuk Sool myself as well.
I was rear ended by a dump truck weighing 80,000 lbs in 2003 resulting in a 3 level cervical fusion, C5,C6,C7 using bone from my hip. I now have a plate and 6 screws in my neck. I can no longer touch my chest with my chin. Needless to say my training days are over. I miss it, the workout was awesome.

Bryan