Mississippi open car show - Oct 27-28

1967 GeeTO

Fellows,

I am a member of a Jackson, Mississippi car club, Mississippi Classic Cruisers. We are having our big show this year in Madison, just north of Jackson, on Oct 27-28. All proceeds benefit the Methodist Children's Home. The radio station Q105.1 will be broadcasting live. There will be a 50's-60's band playing for free on Friday night and the parade and car show on Saturday. Last year we had over 125 cars attend and hope to have more this year as it is our 3rd annual. We had many nice door prizes given out last year and plan to do the same this year. There are some nice local hotels for anyone coming from out of town and great restaurants in the local area. Last year we had two real '67 GT500 Shelby Mustangs in attendance!

I would love to see some turbo Buicks in attendance this year. I will have my '87 T there and am in the process of getting commitments from other TR guys. If I know a certain number are coming in advance, I should be able to rope off a section where we can park together. Please visit our website, http://msclassiccruisers.com/, to see photos from previous events and learn more about our club. You can also download an application form. I can send one via regular mail to anyone who would like me to as well.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Sam Williford

Sam, Do you ever make it up to Amory (railroad festival) in April?

I've never made it. When in April is that show? I'll be glad to post it in our club's newsletter to help your attendance. It's hard for me to make road trips with my schedule but I might be able to attend. Hope you will consider coming to our show.

ttt

Hope to have some guys show up. Let me know if you are planning to go as I am trying to coordinate the Turbo Buick guys parking together.

1967 GeeTO said:
I've never made it. When in April is that show? I'll be glad to post it in our club's newsletter to help your attendance. It's hard for me to make road trips with my schedule but I might be able to attend. Hope you will consider coming to our show.

It's around the 3 weekend in April

Let me know around February when your show is and I'll get it in our club's March newsletter. I hope you or anyone in your club will visit us this weekend.