Midwest Meet 2012 Time boys and girls!!!!!

Hey I know I am a newbie to all of this and to this site but would love to drive the 3 hours to come meet some of you you guys. Plus a crowd of Buick guys is always fun.:D

Your more than welcome to join!!!

Guy's we need to edit the title of this thread or start a new one with the official day and location. I just combed through this thread and still don't k now when and where. :confused:

RL

TurboBuRick said:
Guy's we need to edit the title of this thread or start a new one with the official day and location. I just combed through this thread and still don't k now when and where. :confused:

RL

Agree,,

Considering the recent tragic event with Cliff (TurboCliff) What about making this into a fundraiser/tribute for him and his family. Also could be open to anybody/Chitownracing.com and there members

Ok guys there will be a new thread starting early next week about the location and the date as Benny ( SilverbulletGN) is looking into permits and all the details before he makes the post.

Prasad

Ok guys there will be a new thread starting early next week about the location and the date as Benny ( SilverbulletGN) is looking into permits and all the details before he makes the post.

Prasad

It is early next week! JK, just excited.

LOL..... I like that ! .....Ok, let me call Benny and ask him what's going on!
Prasad

Well Benny is trying to get the Permit so that we secure a date for sure. He is running around like a chicken with his head cut off! I will keep you guys posted. Worst case we will have one at the Farm...lol. I am sure we will get the permit soon.
HTH
Prasad

So is this going to happen or what???? if not we could still have it at Jimmy's again!!!