Midwest Meet 2012 Time boys and girls!!!!!

jdpolzin

Well for year number 8 now?? Wow time flys by! Lets get this started once again! I think we have a tentative plan and Benny is going to put it together this year. I think we want to make this a BIG event this year so we can really put our name on the map again. Benny would like to take some professional pictures for us as well. I will let him chime in when he wants because I also dont want to pressure him incase he changes his mind.

But, this is going to be a good year for the Turbo Farm West crew too. I'm hoping to have the SINFULL GN back on the road, Austin will have his 4.1 built and running, Keith will have his Hot Air 4.1 together, and believe it or not Jesse (usetaboost) also has his car running!! I doubt Prasad LMNOP will have his car running of course but I'm sure he can whip something up!:p J/K Prasad!

Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to this year and I'm hoping everyone else is too! Lets make a point to make this one a show stopper!

Anybody that can help, we always appreciate it. Any ideas are appreciated as well! Vendors are welcome too!

Thanks guys! ----Jeremy

We are going to have to wait and see what Benny has lined up. I'm sure he'll respond with more info. Right now nothing is set in stone.

This is going to be awesome!!!!!! I will talk to Benny today and get some dates up. I will call Jimmy and see what date his annual thing is along with the local Chicago Land Buick Chapter. We have to make sure that we pick a day where nothing Buick related going on elsewhere. I am pumped!!!!!!

Prasad

I just talked to Jimmy, his car show date is July 28th so that day is out!

Prasad

Looking forward to this guys. I'm hoping to bring some Iowa guys if you'll have us immigrants.

Looking forward to this guys. I'm hoping to bring some Iowa guys if you'll have us immigrants.

Hey this all started in Iowa, Jeremy started all this a while back. As long as all the Farm amimals are left behind, we are all good.:D

Prasad:cool:

Ok guys here are some dates that we can't use but I hope you guys can join the Chicago Buick Chapter as they're always fun and it's more Buick stuff any way so it's win win!!

Race at Byron on
July 1st

Race at Great Lakes on
July 22 - that one is their B-O-P weekend.

Jimmy's car show
July 28th
The Midwest challenge is
August 24-26

BPG is
August 3 & 4.

More race at Byron on
Sunday Aug 9th and BOP weekend at Byron the same weekend Aug 8th and 9th

Last Race at GLD
Sept 30th

Thanks Shari for providing me with all these dates.

So Aug 11th, 18th or 29th would be the open days. I always like toward the end in August anyway, It will be cooler than July, last year we got fried. Also it gives most of us an opportunity to blow it up and enough time to get it back together in time.

Thanks
Prasad