Midwest Meet 2012 Time boys and girls!!!!!

Can I roll with my wrx as long as there is an almost done badass buick in the garage at home? :p

Hey as long as you have a Buick, anyone is welcome. You know how it is with these Buicks, they spend more time in the garage getting work done than actually be on the road.
Maybe by the time we have this thing, your car maybe ready. It would be nice to see the bad boy!!!

Prasad

You guys always crack me up! I think that Jeremy should win an award for the longest thread, you know the "make out" one. lmao

Jeremy- Im in for August 18th. Sorry I'm on duty for the other dates but I will try to make them work if need be.

To Prasad (and rest of the crew)- Hellooooo buddy. Nice video above;)! jk I want to let you know that I wear the TurboFarm shirt with pride up here on the Northside. I know you think I fell off the face of the earth but unfortunately, I had to have emergency shoulder surgery last September. We were at a fire and a guy drove through the fire scene and ore me up! Toyota Tocomas are VERY hard> I will fill you in on the details next time I see ya. Stay tuff Turbo Farm and I will hopefully see you guys soon.

Busyman

Richie, you are a sick bastard! It makes me wonder why are you even looking at those videos? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lol!
Prasad

You guys always crack me up! I think that Jeremy should win an award for the longest thread, you know the "make out" one. lmao

Jeremy- Im in for August 18th. Sorry I'm on duty for the other dates but I will try to make them work if need be.

To Prasad (and rest of the crew)- Hellooooo buddy. Nice video above;)! jk I want to let you know that I wear the TurboFarm shirt with pride up here on the Northside. I know you think I fell off the face of the earth but unfortunately, I had to have emergency shoulder surgery last September. We were at a fire and a guy drove through the fire scene and ore me up! Toyota Tocomas are VERY hard> I will fill you in on the details next time I see ya. Stay tuff Turbo Farm and I will hopefully see you guys soon.

Busyman

I hear ya brother, I glad you're ok. Thanks for the Turbo Farm representation up on the north side. I have the next design in the works. We should have them ready for our next meet!

Prasad

I know it's too soon here but I would really really really really really like to have someone bring Cliffs car to the meet. We need to have a moment of silence for him and take a minute at the meet to appreciate him and all the things he has done for us and our sport.:(

jdpolzin said:
I know it's too soon here but I would really really really really really like to have someone bring Cliffs car to the meet. We need to have a moment of silence for him and take a minute at the meet to appreciate him and all the things he has done for us and our sport.:(

That would be nice...

Hey I know I am a newbie to all of this and to this site but would love to drive the 3 hours to come meet some of you you guys. Plus a crowd of Buick guys is always fun.:D