Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

djtornow

5th Annual Midwest Buick Challenge

Sept 13-15, 2002 5th Annual Midwest Buick Challenge, US
RT 41 International Dragway, Morocco, IN. Chicagoland and
Indiana Buick GSCA Chapters sponsored. Buicks and Buick powered cars, Saturday CAR SHOW. Big, Small Blocks, Turbos, Superchargers, Carbureted, Fuel Injected, Drag, Show! Bernie Rekus, rekus@earthlink.net. Co-Chairman Loyd Bonecutter loydb@enteract.com

I plan to be there with my digital camera shooting a tone more pics. I am always looking for Chicagoland GSCA member's cars for newsletter cover cars!

VISIT MY Site for the Show with tons of Pictures & a Video!
Buick Midwest Challenge web site

Video of the WHEEL STANDING GN at the 1998 Challenge!

Challenge Flyer

Chicagoland Chapter Buick GSCA

CGSCA MWBC Page

Midwest Challenge

Should be there with one or both cars depending on what I have going on.:eek:

Steve

Midwest Challenge

Cant wait for it! I havent missed it since the first one!
This is always a great event!

Planning to Bring my 83 T-Type

My 83 T-Type is getting ready for the new engine and trans. I am planning to FINALLY GET it to a Chicagoland GSCA event after all these years. Please say a prayer as I need it! Hard work and a lot a sweat! Thanks for asking

Pic1 Pic2

Devin,

Yikes, you car looks just like mine! It thought your's was green or something, but it's light brown/dark brown. Mine needs trans work as well. :( I'm even considering putting the N78 wheels on it for a while.

I will either be bringing it or my '82 to Morroco.

i'll be there for sure...i went last year and had a frickin blast...only this year i will be RACING! wahoo!!! hehehehe....i might even trailor the car down there for the first time since i always drive it to race...

a few of us guys from kansas city are "planning" to make it up to the weekend race-
ive heard that the track HOOKS like no other!!

how many cars are you expecting to show up?

If I get a few items done on the T, I plan to bring it and would like to see how it would run in the quarter on the current setup. I need to do the larger rear wheel cylinders, line lock, and get the 28" slicks before this event. There should be a few TRs coming down from Lafayette, IN also. I guess I am just going to have to get motivated and spend the $$ for these items, unless anyone has a good deal on some used parts :) .

45 More Days!

It's getting closer!

:D

We have no idea of car count this year, because we're running more races on Saturday than ever before - like the TSM and the GSS!

Hell, we may have to increase our teeshirt count!

Looking forward to it!

I will be visiting my Bro in Brookston so I will be attenting as well. I know a lot of the guys from Lafayette and the ones I have talked to said they will be coming up to the track.

I prolly won't race my GN but it will be fun to meet some of you and put a name with a nick.

I will be there Friday and Saturday.

This will be my first time there and boy am I looking forward to it. Is there hotels by the track? or can you camp out at the track. I would like to spend a couple of days there-- work sucks lets go racing:) going fast with class, Bruce. :cool:

a few of the guys are dropping out, give some of the guys here in kc why they should make the trip up there-

got some pics of the track?
i think we should get some pics before we make the drudge up there-

thanks alot
BW

See link in top posting...

There's a link to Devin's Midwest Buick Challenge site. Click on that. and there's a cool video at the top of the page. Further down is a blue box marked "Pictures Now Available." Click on that, and select the Midwest Challenge year that you want.

Anyd yes, Bruce, there is camping at the track.