How many are going to be at the Buick Midwest Challenge next weekend?

I'll be there... My dad and i are heading out sat am. I have a WE4 with weld prostars on the back and a "Chicago Hitmen" sticker on the rear window. Stop by and say "hi".:cool:

We will be there for the festivities!

Can't say we will have much (if any) parts with us, but we will have stuff on display. If we are lucky, we will get most of our back orders shipped out before we leave. We will be taking orders & shipping for free once we get back home & get more made up, like we did at the Nat's. Well, actually, it should be a lot better than the nat's, shipping things out MUCH sooner. If anyone missed our rear frame/suspension display at the Nat's, we will have it there to look at too.

Looking forward to the Fri night street racing! If you missed it before, it's a MUST SEE event! Fast cars, and fast money changing hands. Lots of fun! See ya all soon!

I'll be there with a couple friend, but im not going to race. Tranny is goin bad and is getting rebuilt over the winter. Look for the GN IN 12 license plates and the 18 yr old kid hoppin out of it, thatd be me.

I'd love to see some of you guys show up for the SCC event friday night...
Especially some of these fast 10" tire cars.

I'll be there running the TSM race. We will have at least two TSM legal cars there running over 130MPH.:eek: :D :cool:

man there's a bunch of rain coming in...i don't think i am gonna make it...i busted my @$$ this whole week to get this tranny done in time for this weekend and look what happens...just my luck!:mad: i might go tomorrow still but i will not be racing...

funny thing here-

i check morocco weather yesterday it said, 40% sat and 30% sunday partly cloudy scattered showers- we were thinking of going, but didnt want it to turn out like BG the last few years-

i checked KANSAS CITY- it said 20% 20% sat sunday, scattered showers-

we decided yesterday no to go because of crappy weather-

today i check morocco, shows 50% 50% sat sun, rain, and not scattered anymore-:rolleyes:

today, KC shows 50% rain, and it hasnt stopped raining since last night at midnight-
its still raining all damn day, hasnt let up all day long:mad:

It was a beautiful day today in Morocco. A constant breeze, got up to low 80s. It was cloudy this morning just a bit but sunshine all afternoon. We are going to take another run up tomorrow. I smell like C16. Bamford won TSM; consistent 10.0x's in final 3 rounds.

John Larkin

please let us know how tomorrow turns out-

just goes to show, you cant let doppler radar and your neighbors run your life right?

i was there with my Buick today...of course my car was the one parked in the spectator section:rolleyes:

yeah it WAS supposed to rain today but damn it was quite sunny most of the day!!! pisses me off because i wanted to actually race today but nooooo...i MIGHT go tomorrow morning but i only have from 9-12 noon because they will have the eliminations at 12:30...i just want to test and tune...not actually race for money in the brackets...oh well maybe i will catch next weekend's test and tune:eek:

One thing you didn't miss is the bees. I bet I killed 50 today landing on me. Gotta wear long pants tomorrow. We should be there by 9:30 in the morning. Stop and see us next to Odell Cantrell's red trailer. Lee and I will be in a champagne Chevy pickup with boxes of parts for sale next to it.

oh i know it! what was up with all the bees??? that is crazy

i will be there tomorrow again with my car but i am not sure if i want to pay $35 just to test and tune for 3 hours when normally it's $20:eek: i will just bring my camcorder and watch i guess

Dont go to test and tune on weekends. go on wednesday night.6-11 i believe
I'll be going tommorrow weather permitting.