Middle aged?

:D
Next thing you know, you'll hit a mid-life crisis and buy a fast car. Oh, wait. :D

When I was 21 I had a friend that was almost 30. I remember feeling bad for him because that seemed so old. Now I'm 43.

X2

Then one asks how old are you? I tell her 42, her repsonse, your really strong for a middle aged guy!!!!!

She was being nice. She was really thinking old guy. With age comes experience. Some good , some bad, but all can be learned from. Like the guy above said, why are you mingling with the youngsters when you are suppose to be working out?:D

I never thought I'd live past thirty or I'd have taken better care of myself.

You missed it when they said you can lift a lot of weight. :rolleyes:

You SHOULD have said you could lift a double decker with only ONE muscle. :eek::cool:;)

Then when you mentioned age, 42 would be the equavalent to two 21 year olds in a threesome. :)

I just walk away when saleskids call me sir. :p

hello peoples; I came on to say. The older I get the less it means... Also that John Prine video post made my Toshiba laptop show it's sound system. With it on my lap it sounded surround sound like. I was impressed.
IBBY

One of the many things you learn after you hit the age of 50..."you can never trust a fart to be just a fart."

They said 'middle aged', not old, which is correct. Your only as old as you feel.