Mid Atlantic G-Body Association

MuscleMayhem

mag-ba president
After much discussion and such, Butch (BadOlds) and i decided to form Mid Atlantic G-Body Association (MAGBA) covering PA, NJ, MD, DE, and DC... We decided to do a general G-Body club because it will allow us to do more, Like run shows, and have track rentals sponsored by the club... We are still forming everything, and hope to have everything up and running soon...

if your interested please email me...

JMauro@goDragRacing.com

Doesnt that sound a little close to MAGNA? Not to pitch a bitch, but perhaps a little more name variation? We've been around for quite a while now. Would prefer to avoid any confusion. At least between us TR guys and other G-bodies.

G-body Racing Assoc or something would be pretty cool. Just a friendly suggestion. Good luck.

yeah a little confusing and owning four T-Types (OK 2 "T"s and 2 T-Types) I'm not sure which club I should belong to ;)

oh that's right I should be joining that other club - GSCA - because they are the recognized national club for Ts :confused:

oh well the heck with trying to figure who these clubs represent - I'll just hang out on this message board as a virtual club :)